898

Touring With a Group Really Is Relaxing!

It might be that the impact of the girls crying was too great, or it was possible that this sort of crying was too sorrowful, as even the Sheng Palace’s servants began to feel saddened upon hearing it. Very quickly, maidservants began to wipe away tears. After a little while longer, even the male servants began to cry.

Aside from the guards with martial abilities, who were not affected, all of the others had begun to cry, and the crying was getting louder and louder. By the end, the servants simply dropped to their knees. With the young misses taking the lead, they loudly shouted: “Your Highness the eighth prince! You’re so pitiful! Your Highness! You have had it so hard!”

Xuan Tianmo went from vomiting to nearly coughing up blood. He almost suspected that Feng Yuheng had given these people some sort of drug, causing them to all cry. In the end, had they come to visit a sick person or to cry at a funeral?

This sort of crying continued for just under an hour before Xuan Tiange finally said: “Alright, alright, stop crying. Eighth brother has not died yet. Crying right now is truly a bit too early. Put your tears away and come back when it’s time to cry!” After saying this, she looked at Xuan Tianmo and said: “Eighth brother’s complexion is not very good. Thinking about it, your body must be weak. Get some good rest! We won’t be disrupting you any further.”

Xuan Tianmo did not want to say a single word and just nodded his head. He had been hoping for these plague gods to quickly leave.

Xuan Tiange went with his wishes and quickly led the people out. It was just that she sighed while walking out: “Hah, eighth brother is good at everything, but his choice of women is too lacking. He truly can’t compare with ninth brother. My older brothers, they really are a cause for concern. I want to feel at ease but cannot. Forget it, forget it, let’s go and visit fifth brother to warn him of eighth brother’s situation. We must have him get along well with the Feng family’s fourth young miss. It would be best if he did not follow in eighth brother’s footsteps.”

Finally, everyone left, and the room fell silent. Only the Sheng Palace’s servants remained kneeling on the ground. With tears on their faces, they finally came to their senses. Why did they need to cry? Why did they kneel? How did they end up crying without even realizing it? What exactly had just happened?

Seeing the confused looks on the servants’ faces, Xuan Tianmo once again wondered if Feng Yuheng had given them some strange drug that would leave them confused. He loudly cursed at these ignorant servants and vented the anger that he had been holding in on these servants. In the end, he still coughed up blood in anger.

As for Xuan Tiange’s group, they said that they would go and visit the fifth prince and really went to find him. The group left the Sheng Palace and mightily headed toward the Li Palace. After arriving, they held onto the fifth prince and warned him exhaustively, analyzing the pain that the eighth prince had suffered for the fifth prince. They repeatedly urged him to get along well with the Feng family’s fourth young miss and not allow the eighth prince’s tragedy to repeat itself in the Li Palace.

At the same time, Xuan Tiange also said: “Women, right! They can’t be made to suffer, nor can they be spoiled. Just that Feng family’s fourth young miss, fifth brother, if you don’t strictly guide her, I fear that things she could do would be even more outrageous than what the Zhu family’s young miss did! Tsk tsk, fifth brother, you have better facial features than eighth brother. You must not let your face be ruined by a woman. Do you understand? I really am worried about you.”