897

Think of Me As Feng Yu Heng, General, Please Rejoice

A young girl in a white dress came out of Hundred Herb Fragrance with two servants following her out.

Feng Yu Heng had never been an extremely beautiful type. She was not even close to someone that could be considered a beauty at first sight; however, she was the type that would look better the longer one looked at her. But this was only for normal and good people. For those with bad intentions, the more they looked at her, the more chilling she appeared.

Just like in this situation, when those people with guilty consciences saw Feng Yu Heng come out, their first reaction was a desire to flee. But with a cold aura coming from Feng Yu Heng accompanying her frigid gaze, it was as though the area below their feet had grown roots. They could not move a single step. They could only watch her step forward, one step at a time. She then very accurately found them, and the corners of her lips curled up, as she said: “A total of six people. Stand there for me. Not a single one of you can run!”

The other citizens did not know what was going on; however, they could see that Imperial Daughter Ji An had become angry, furious even. It seemed as though she was about to begin killing at any moment.

All of the citizens stopped and looked at the so-called “six people” in confusion. Some became curious: “Are these people from Jue Ping City? Why have I never seen them before?”

“That’s right! They’re unfamiliar, but they have been with us for the past few days.”

“It was them that shouted the loudest about wanting to chase away Da Shun. We are Gu Shu’s people, and our emotions were driven by them.”

Some people understood a bit, but they did not know who these people were, and they could not help but look at Feng Yu Heng.

As for the current Feng Yu Heng, she had pulled out her whip. In her eyes, those six were just beasts. She had already begun her whipping motion while also saying: “You still don’t know how many daughters had disappeared? Then this imperial daughter will tell you today that these people dressed up as Gu Shu’s citizens are all Gu Shu’s soldiers. They spend their days mingling inside Jue Ping City for their depraved marmot general to help look for girls. As soon as they found one that they like, who cares if she’s someone’s daughter? They’re all sent to red tents!”

Feng Yu Heng’s words caused all of the citizens that heard this in Jue Ping City to feel extremely shocked; however, they chose to believe her because they were Gu Shu’s people. They all understood too well what Gu Shu’s army was like. That heart that had been loyal to Gu Shu finally collapsed in that instant. At the same time, Feng Yu Heng’s whip was waved back and forth, landing on the six criminals. Strike after strike, blood and flesh were sent flying with each hit.

How could the six grown men just stand still to be whipped? They immediately tried to escape. Unfortunately, it was as though Feng Yu Heng’s whip had grown eyes. Regardless of where they ran, the whip would bring them back. Even those that got a bit further away would be brought back by Huang Quan and Wang Chuan. They would then be sent back to Feng Yu Heng to be whipped some more.

Feng Yu Heng was also filled with anger, “Instead of living a good life, you actually attacked Da Shun’s territory? Very good! From this moment on, just open your eyes and watch how Da Shun will take over Gu Shu and your ambitions will be completely shattered!”