864

Oh Five Rings, You Are One More Ring than Four Rings*

Word of the sixth prince, Xuan Tian Feng, staying in Ji An Prefecture to run a school was quickly spread. Of course, this was also something that only spread this quickly as a result of Feng Yu Heng’s deliberate arrangements. This time, the news did not just remain in Ji An Prefecture, nor did it just stop in Yu Zhou. it did not even stop in just the Yun Province. Instead, it spread all over. One of Da Shun’s princes had opened a school. This was something that had never happened before in Da Shun, and it was the sixth prince, who had helped with filling the imperial library. To be able to study under Xuan Tian Feng, that was extremely prestigious! There were even some wealthy families that were thinking that even if the sixth prince did not know how to do anything, as long as they could interact with a prince and become familiar with them, that would also be a matter of great glory. Speaking about it would bring great glory.

Thus the entirety of Yun Province went into a frenzy. Regardless of whether or not the school had been built, the people began bringing their children to Ji An Prefecture. There were also scholars that were attracted by his fame. In an instant, Ji An Prefecture’s two inns were completely filled. This caused the boss of the inns to burn incense at night to celebrate their decision to not give up on business because they needed to spend a few hundred taels on deeds, which would have caused them to miss out on this great business. Not only did this prefecture have an imperial daughter, but it also had a prince. The future development would be limitless. Ji An Prefecture would flourish!

Ji An Prefecture was small. How could a measly two inns be enough, thus the inns in Yu Zhou were also filled up by these people. Without exception, the people were talking about how the sixth prince would be opening a school. They also became extremely interested by Ji An Prefecture’s new appearance. There were even some wealthy families that began to stroll around in the streets during the day. They were looking for businesses to see if they could also mix in.

In regards to this, Feng Yu Heng was very happy and very welcoming. Ignoring the small size of Ji An Prefecture, if the wastelands that had not yet been reclaimed were added in, although it could not possibly be the same size as Yu Zhou, it would be nearly half. In the past, there had been few people in the prefecture, and the people lived in a central location. There were no people that wanted to reclaim or live in the wastelands. She had gone to take a look at it, and the wastelands were not suited to growing things; however, there would be no problems with building houses or shops. More and more people came to Ji An Prefecture with the intention of living there. The cost of houses in Ji An Prefecture quickly rose and allowed her to see unlimited business opportunities.

Feng Yu Heng never refuted the fact that she was quite greedy. Nobody would be unmoved by money. She had always felt that there was nothing reliable, and the only thing that could be considered reliable was keeping a bit of money on hand. No matter what happened, with a bit of money, she could live comfortably. But now, aside from living comfortably on her own, the battle in the South was the thing that occupied her thoughts the most.

There were times when she thought about it and felt that it was unfair! Feng Yu Heng often sighed. The mess that was caused by the eighth prince needed to be resolved by Xuan Tian Ming. Should it be like this? But if it was not resolved, the South would descend into chaos. Gu Shu and the numerous small countries in the desert were not fools. Once Da Shun delays the sending of troops to suppress them, it was very likely that they would try to take more. When that time came, the battle would have developed to a point that would make it difficult to tidy up. The ones to suffer would be the common citizens.