933

Do You Want to Come and Live in my World

Not to mention whether or not Lu Song could have found a way in with Ren Xi Tao, but Lu Song going to Hundred Herb Hall to seek treatment was something that acted as a reminder to Feng Yu Heng.

Since she had opened a medical clinic, it was impossible to prevent all kinds of people from coming to seek treatment. Of course, this would include people of the eighth prince’s faction. The more she thought about it, the more she felt a need to remind Yao An, thus she quickly said to Wang Chuan: “After we get back, immediately write up a list of all the officials in the capital that we know are part of the eighth prince’s faction. Send it to Hundred Herb Hall and give it to my fourth cousin. The Yao family has suffered once, and we cannot allow that tragedy to unfold once more.” After thinking a bit more, she felt that it was not reliable, thus she changed her mind, “Forget it. Don’t go. Wait until I draft up a medical agreement. In the future, normal examinations and fetching medicine at Hundred Herb Hall will be the same, but when it comes to surgeries, they will need to sign surgical agreements. Whether they live or die, it will be unrelated to Hundred Herb Hall.”

Before Wang Chuan could even respond to the first order, Feng Yu Heng had already changed her mind, but there were benefits to signing an agreement. She immediately thought of the reason that the Yao family had been sent to Huang Zhou. Although it was a result of the Emperor trying to protect the Yao family, an imperial concubine had indeed died from treatment. In the end, that matter had been part of the third prince’s, Xuan Tian Ye’s, plans. Fortunately, the Emperor acted in a timely manner and sent them to Huang Zhou to resolve the matter.

When she returned home, Xuan Tian Ming had already returned. He was presently wandering around between the front yard and backyard. Lady Zhou was following along behind him and repeatedly advising: “Princess went to Hundred Herb Hall, which is to say that it was for official business. Your Highness must not get mad at Princess for this. Haven’t you said before that our princess is different from other girls and we cannot keep her locked up inside the large residence the entire time? She still needs to run Hundred Herb Hall, and she needs to worry about a number of things. She is a magnanimous person and cannot be tripped up by the matters of the palace.”

“Lady Zhou.” Xuan Tian Ming stopped and looked at the elderly woman behind him, saying very helplessly: “This prince is just strolling around the residence. Why is it that you’re thinking about so much? Where is all of this coming from?”

Lady Zhou clicked her tongue a couple times, “Your Highness, don’t deliberately try and hide it. Ever since you returned to the palace, you have not remained silent this entire time. You’ve gone back and forth between the front yard and the backyard so much that we’ve lost count. In the past, you’ve never been like this. After returning to the palace, you would go and sit in your study, and it would often be the case that you would not come out for the entire day.”

Xuan Tian Ming rubbed his nose. Was this the case? Were his emotions expressed so clearly? But… “When exactly will that girl be coming back?” In the end, he still got angry, “Going to Hundred Herb Hall can’t take an entire day, right?”

These words happened to have been clearly heard by the returning Feng Yu Heng, and she understood: “What do you mean I was gone for an entire day? I haven’t even eaten lunch, yet you call it an entire day?”

Xuan Tian Ming heard this and immediately smiled. His wife had returned! Filled with joy, he walked over to receive her. Without worrying whether or not the people of the palace were watching, he grabbed Feng Yu Heng’s sleeve and began to lead her toward the inner courtyards. While walking, he said: “This prince also has not eaten. This is perfect. Let’s eat together.”