977

Nobody Can Touch Me!

Upon hearing that the voice did not come from Zhu Xinjie, Zhu Kongyue went crazy and went directly behind the screen. She immediately saw housekeeper Qi and Liu shi, who were still entangled. Liu shi’s eyes were slightly closed, and her cheeks were bright red. There had been such a loud commotion outside, yet she had actually not heard it. As for housekeeper Qi, he believed fully that Zhu Kongyue was Chun Tao and was thinking of what he should say, but when he turned his head, he saw that it was Zhu Kongyue and the servants following behind her.

He was instantly dazed, as the place that should be hard suddenly became soft. Yet Liu shi still said: “Why are you so lacking?” She then opened her eyes and met Zhu Kongyue’s furious gaze before letting out a shrill shriek.

In the end, the truth could not be hidden, and the situation in Liu shi’s courtyard quickly spread around the entirety of the Zhu manor. Wang Chuan even personally ran over to the head madam’s courtyard. Ignoring the obstruction by the other servants, she charged inside and loudly said: “Master! Head madam! Quickly go and take a look! Concubine mother Liu and housekeeper Qi were having a secret affair and was discovered by the eldest young miss!”

The two inside the room had just fallen asleep and were sleeping lightly. They were woken up by Wang Chuan’s shout. Zhu Xinjie did not clearly hear what was going on and could not help but ask: “What is going on with the shouting outside?”

The head madam had not yet slept and heard it clearly. On the inside, she was smiling brilliantly; however, her face had a look of disbelief, as she cautiously said: “It seems that someone came to say that concubine mother Liu and housekeeper Qi had a secret affair? How could this be possible? Husband, you go ahead and sleep. Wife will go out and take a look. Which servant dared to spout such nonsense. Rather than being a perfectly good concubine mother, how could concubine mother Liu consider having a secret affair with housekeeper Qi. Could it be that in her eyes, husband is worse than a housekeeper?”

Once these words came out and entered Zhu Xinjie’s ears, they were the greatest humiliation to a man. Housekeeper Qi was two years younger than him. Could it really be that he was better?

Zhu Xinjie had a belly full of anger and quickly put on his clothes. Following the head madam, he left the room. Outside, Wang Chuan saw the two come out and quickly stepped forward, telling them about the situation on Liu shi’s side. Zhu Xinjie was absolutely fuming, loudly shouting: “I will definitely have that slut killed!” He then began to run in that direction.

The head madam also hastily ran along behind him while rejoicing happily on the inside! She thought to herself that her daughter really was great, actually capturing Liu shi in the act. Look at what face Liu shi still had now. Even if Zhu Kongshan had so many great contributions, they could not compare with what Liu shi had just done.

The group arrived in Liu shi’s courtyard. Liu shi and housekeeper Qi had already been tied up by the grannies on the orders of Zhu Kongyue. Although her side only had women, those grannies were quite strong. With housekeeper Qi also feeling guilty, he was tied up before he could even react and try to flee. Looking down, he was actually not wearing any clothes. He was just kneeling on the bed while naked.

Looking at Liu shi, she was not much different from him. She was also curled up naked on the bed. She was repeatedly muttering: “It’s unrelated to me! It was him who barged into my room and sullied me! I want to report this! I want to report this!”