809

Announcing the Closure of Hundred Herb Hall

“Guns are unlike grenades and landmines. Those things are consumable items. They can only be used once before needing to be immediately replaced. But guns can be used continuously. The Divine Archery Group has 500 guns, which were distributed to each person. From this moment forward, the responsibility has fallen into their hands. You will take care of distributing the ammunition, and I will provide all of the supply, but they will need to engrave their names onto those guns in a set location. Each person will be responsible for one gun. Regardless of whether it’s putting them to use or servicing them, they should treat them same as their bows and arrows. The gun will go anywhere they go! At no time can any member of the Divine Archery Group allow others to inspect the guns, and it’s even more forbidden to lend them out. On the battlefield, it’s also forbidden to lose your gun. If someone is unable to take care of their gun, it will be taken back, and they will no longer be permitted to use it.”

Feng Yu Heng had a stern expression and spoke seriously. She told He Gan: “I said that it’s an absolute order, thus it’s an absolute order. If there is any opposition, handle it with military law!

He Gan nodded, “Master, don’t worry. This subordinate understands the importance of the guns, and I trust that the soldiers also understand. This subordinate will immediately go and make arrangements!” He immediately went to handle the matter, quickly gathering the members of the Divine Archery Group that were still practicing with their guns. He then told them what Feng Yu Heng had just told him. With Feng Yu Heng choosing a location, they used a dagger to engrave their names.

The members of the Divine Archery Group were very receptive of this new sort of weapon. At the same time, they also understood what it meant to have this sort of thing. Regardless of whether it was the killing power or the range, both had already far surpassed what they had. It was just like the grenade and landmine. The soldiers of the Divine Archery Group felt that this sort of thing was definitely not something from this world. Their master was most likely a goddess that had descended to this world, bringing lightning and thunder.

Every member of the Divine Archery Group carried a dagger on their person, and they were hidden in their pant leg, and they would be used to protect their lives. The people were responsible for gently engraving their names onto the guns, and they had the perfect grasp on the force used. It would not be erased by friction, nor would it cause any damage to the structure of the gun. Feng Yu Heng saw that the soldiers were all very obedient, thus she also calmed down.

At this time, the Support Group had already used up all of their grenades and landmines, and Xi Fang came over to report while wishing to continue. He reported that they had already grasped the basics and would lead the soldiers to continue practicing, but they would not need real grenades. They could use rocks of a similar weight to practice. At the same time, they would need to thoroughly research their formations and strategies to strive to make use of the miraculous things like landmines in order to easily defeat the enemy.

Feng Yu Heng nodded. There was not much technical skill needed when it came to using grenades and landmines, and there was indeed no need to use real grenades for practice. The important thing was formations and strategy. Now, the ones that needed to practice was the side with the guns. She left behind a large quantity of bullets with He Gan then announced to Divine Archery Group that they did not need to do anything else. They just needed to focus on practicing with their guns. But they were limited to practicing in the area behind in the mountains. Once they left the area behind the mountains, they must not mention the weapons that they have. As for the storage of their guns, she temporarily left the two carriages behind. After they finished practicing, they would have them all stored in the same place. Next time they would practice, they would be distributed by name. She also immediately went to have slings made, so the soldiers could carry the guns on their backs. In the future, they could just bring them back to their tents.