894

Each More Shameless Than the Last!

Bi Xiu coughed up some blood. Fortunately, his deputy general supported him from the side, which ensured that he did not fall from his camel.

With the sound of exploding heavenly lightning, Gu Shu’s army realized that it had been rash, and they all stopped in their tracks, no longer daring to advance. Some people hoped that the coalition army would act as cannon fodder, but when they turned around, they found that Jue Ping City was completely empty. Not a trace of a shadow of the coalition army could be seen. They could not help but begin silently cursing the ten small countries.

Gu Shu’s people no longer advanced, and Da Shun’s people did not push the issue. They just stood there while looking at them with smiles on their faces. It was as though they were teasing children. But the people of Gu Shu had already gotten over their rashness. After all, Da Shun’s strength was clear for all to see. Even if they were openly humiliating them, they did not dare do anything. All of the soldiers began to quietly think about how they could quietly run away. If the enemy suddenly threw another heavenly lightning at them, would they not all die?

Bi Xiu was surrounded by the soldiers and did not dare to poke his head out in the slightest. He understood clearly that, aside from heavenly lightning, the people of Da Shun had a type of hidden weapon that could accurately take the life of someone from a great distance. But they could not remain frozen in this position, thus he took a deep breath and shouted: “Xuan Tian Ming! If you have the ability, come out and fight this general! What sort of ability is there in bringing a group of people?”

Once these words came out, not to mention Da Shun’s soldiers, but even Gu Shu’s soldiers could not hold back their laughter. Fuck, this was a battle between armies! Did you yourself not bring an army of hundreds of thousands? Counting the numbers, you brought far more people than Da Shun. When two countries fought, could it be that it would be a one-on-one fight rather than a group fight? How much had the general drank to have this sort of brain fart?

Xuan Tian Ming also laughed, loudly saying: “Marmot, you are drunk, but this prince is not drunk. Instead of using the heavenly lightning that we have, this prince would fight you alone? Do you have nothing better to do?” After saying this, he did not give Gu Shu’s army any time to prepare and casually threw a grenade. With a “boom” another group Gu Shu’s soldiers became worthless.

Even without the ten-country coalition, Gu Shu itself had an army of 300 thousand, but through experiencing battles in Sha Ping and Jue Ping, their numbers had slowly been blown away. Not only had their fear of “heavenly lightning” not been reduced, but it had actually grown, especially with Feng Yu Heng having participated in this battle. Who knew if it was a result of Imperial Daughter Ji An’s mother and father passing away that caused her to be especially angry, but the black-ish thing that she held continued to emit a fiery light. It continued to shoot in a sweeping motion in the direction of Gu Shu’s side, and each sweep would cause people to die in a large area.

Gradually, the people of Gu Shu understood that this was not a fight between two armies. This was just Da Shun’s army slaughtering them one-sidedly! The people of Gu Shu did not continue to fight. In fear, they began crying for their mothers and fathers while holding their heads. They were no longer in any mind to pay attention to Bi Xiu, who had managed to sober up, and the orders that he was shouting out. Even the standard-bearers threw down their standards, as they covered their ears and desperately ran inside the city.

Bi Xiu’s eyes had turned red, but they had not turned red from killing. In truth, not a single hair on the people of Da Shun had been touched. They were still far away and just continued to throw an endless barrage of heavenly lightning. They also endlessly swept back and forth with their strange hidden weapons. Blood flowed from Gu Shu’s army like a river, as corpses piled up to form a mountain.