986

Claw You to Death, You Bitch!

The eighth prince’s faction had made a mess, and Feng Yuheng led everyone from Hundred Herb Hall to participate in the rescue effort. This time, however, she did not go and steal money from the Sheng Palace. She even refused to accept money that the Sheng Palace had offered. She even loudly said in front of everyone: “Put away your Sheng Palace’s dirty money! My Hundred Herb Hall is able to handle this bit of an expense. Even if Hundred Herb Hall could not afford it, there are still my imperial daughter’s manor and the Yu Palace. Your fake benevolence would never get a chance. When you were doing that sort of utterly heartless thing, what were you thinking? You want to come and act like good people now? Too late!”

The citizens were very welcoming of Feng Yuheng’s resolute attitude. After thinking a bit, when it came to a discussion about a real Bodhisattva, it would be the current Princess Yu, the former Imperial Daughter Ji An! Over the years, whenever there was some sort of mishap, it would be Feng Yuheng who quietly did good deeds and quietly helped people. Back when there was the winter disaster, back when there was the flooding, which time saw Feng Yuheng take a step back? Especially during the flood, she had worked with the ninth prince and exited the city to treat the refugees. In the end, she prevented an epidemic and did not let the capital fall into chaos.

Now that the eighth prince had caused a chaotic mess, they needed to rely on Feng Yuheng to tidy up “the battlefield.” In an instant, the people felt that the capital would be fine if anyone else was missing, but it could not be lacking Princess Yu.

Exiting Hundred Herb Hall, the academy had also sent people over to help. It would be a chance for the students to practice. At the same time, it would relieve the pressure brought on by the lack of numbers.

The palace’s imperial physicians had also come out, but those antiquated imperial physicians did not have much that they could do. Not only could they not do much of anything, but they were also an impediment. Feng Yuheng simply had them observe and not join in. They would just watch the situation here then go to the palace to report to the Emperor.

Yao Xian also came over to join in the rescue efforts. Feng Yuheng found a place where there were no people and sent him into her space. He was responsible for preparing the medicine. With him and Feng Yuheng joining the effort, the situation for the poisoned was quickly stabilized.

Feng Yuheng let out a sigh of relief. Just as she wiped away some sweat from her brow, she saw that Zhu Kongshan had already reached her side, squatting down and asking her: “I watched for a few hours but could not think of what I can do. Look… where can I be of help?”

Feng Yuheng coldly snorted, “I don’t dare ask the great young miss Zhu. The reason for the death and poisoning of the citizens in the northern part of the city, you should be very clear on the cause. I won’t say anything more. I trust you know what you should do.”

Zhu Kongshan nodded, “I understand. Don’t worry. I will repay with my life for those who have died, but it won’t be now.” While she spoke, she looked toward the other end of the road and coldly said: “That person, I feel that I must drag him down to hell; otherwise, wouldn’t these people have died for nothing?” After saying this, she suddenly stood up and ran in that direction.

Feng Yuheng turned back and looked. There, she saw an imperial carriage coming over. She recognized that imperial carriage. It belonged to the Sheng Palace. At this time, she heard Zhu Kongshan run over while loudly shouting: “The eighth prince has come. If everyone wants an impartial judgment, surround him with me. If he doesn’t provide an explanation today, we won’t let him leave the northern part of the city!”