858

The Mighty Lord Teng!

Imperial Daughter Ji An had been offended, and she directly ordered for someone to be killed without even blinking, and the one killed was one of the Teng family’s personal troops. The remaining ones that had been knocked to the ground revealed looks of horror. When they looked at Feng Yu Heng once more, it was as though they were facing King Yama. With just a few words, a person’s head fell. Even Prefecture Guard Teng Ping was not this quick to act, right?

Someone that was slightly less injured began to crawl backward while on the ground. Feng Yu Heng did not stop them and said: “Going back to report is also fine. Just tell Teng Ping that the person was killed by this imperial daughter. As for the identity of the dead, don’t impudently refer to yourselves as Ji An Prefecture’s soldiers. You’re just the Teng family’s people. My Ji An Prefecture does not want scum like you. Go and tell your master that this is the result of opposing Da Shun.”

Seeing her agree to let them go, the injured ones acted as though they had been granted a pardon. Regardless of how severely injured they were, they did all that they could to crawl as far away as possible, fearing that they would lose their lives if they crawled slowly.

Feng Yu Heng could not be bothered with paying them any further attention. She just had the people at her side call for the citizens to get up then said in a sharp voice: “There’s no need for everyone to worry. Since ancient times, evil has never triumphed over good. You are Da Shun’s citizens. Da Shun’s court will guarantee you safety within its borders. As for the Teng family, since they refuse to acknowledge themselves as people of Da Shun, they are rebelling. Today, this imperial daughter has made an appearance, which represents the court dispatching troops to suppress them. Even if Ji An Prefecture must be attacked, I will take it down, but the people that left Ji An Prefecture in such a bad condition must pay. Do not worry, a lowly Teng family and a mere thousand troops are not enough for a battle. Since you have lined up, go ahead and get examined. I will be going to the government office.” As she spoke, she turned and said to Li Zhu: “There’s no need for you to come along. Go back and call 20 comrades to stand guard outside Hundred Herb Hall. If there are any people related to the Teng family that come to cause trouble, kill them all!”

She had given the order, and Li Zhu gave a salute before returning to fetch some soldiers. Wang Lin had also brought people to clean up the corpse and the blood. The corpse was taken out of Yu Zhou City and thrown in a ditch in the mountains.

Feng Yu Heng bid farewell to the citizens then quickly went to see Qian Feng Shou.

Word of what had happened in front of Hundred Herb Hall reached Qian Feng Shou’s ears. Faced with this matter relating to the Teng family, this was the first time that he did not feel helpless and afraid. The person was killed by Feng Yu Heng. This made Imperial Daughter Ji An’s intentions clear. She wanted to take back Ji An Prefecture! She wanted to fully use her power to fight with the Teng family to the end! This was the result that the people of Yu Zhou had been waiting for for many generations. This was something that he, Qian Feng Shou, had dreamed of seeing realized.

But he was a bit worried. After all, he was clear on the number of troops that Feng Yu Heng had brought. The Teng family’s personal army numbered around one thousand! That was why Qian Feng Shou’s first words to Feng Yu Heng upon her arrival at the government office was: “Yu Zhou City has 500 soldiers and horses. They will all be given to imperial daughter to use!”

Feng Yu Heng nodded and did not act reserved, saying to Qian Feng Shou: “Bring out the Teng family’s family register. I’ll take a look. Is it here or in Yun Province?”