834

Fu Ya Slips Up

The people kneeled in a mighty scene once more and kowtowed as if they were making a pilgrimage. For a split second, Fu Ya herself was dazed. She felt that she really was Feng Yu Heng, and the title of divine doctor was one that she needed to live up to. At the same time, she was very satisfied with her earlier actions. She thought of going back and telling Feng Jin Yuan. She would definitely receive approval.

Xiao Tao’er saw that Fu Ya was becoming drunk from the energy, and she could not help but secretly feel nervous. Stealthily tugging Fu Ya’s sleeve, she quietly said: “Imperial Daughter, let’s return to the residence. Master and Madam are still waiting for you!” She then lowered her voice and said: “Let’s leave quickly to avoid new problems cropping up unexpectedly.” If the medical clinic could not save that person, what would happen if Fu Ya was invited over? Xiao Tao’er had been sent over by Ji Ling Tian, and she had a very keen eye. She also knew that there was a problem with this imperial daughter. Ji Ling Tian had her stay at Fu Ya’s side to take care of Fu Ya.

Fu Ya was shocked and immediately nodded, quickly bringing Xiao Tao’er back toward the residence.

Just as the two entered the residence, Xiao Tao’er immediately informed the servants of the residence: “Young Miss is a little unaccustomed to the climate in the South, and she is not feeling too well. She will not be seeing any guests today.” Seeing the gatekeepers acknowledge this order, she calmed down and went to the courtyard where Feng Jin Yuan and Yao shi were living.

The servants had made cold noodles. They had just been brought to the table, and she had just returned in time to eat. Yao shi doted on Fu Ya quite a great deal. In her mind, Fu Ya was the daughter that she had given birth to and was her A-Heng. Seeing that her daughter had returned with a slightly poor complexion, she could not help but feel a bit worried. She asked Fu Ya: “What’s wrong? Is it too hot outside? We’ve gotten accustomed to living in the capital, and we came when it was still the twelfth month. Arriving in the South, it suddenly became Summer. To not be accustomed to it is normal. Mother had the servants prepare a plum drink*. Have a bit later. This residence has an ice storage. Have the servants bring some more ice to your room. You must not suffer any grievances on your own.”

Fu Ya knew that Yao shi doted on her and was very gratified. Smiling, she said to Yao shi: “Mother, do not worry. I am fine. It’s just that I saw someone that was heavily injured from being trampled by a horse, and I might have been given a bit of a shock.”

“Injured from being trampled by a horse? What’s so shocking about that?” Feng Jin Yuan was puzzled, “Did the person die?”

Fu Ya shook her head, “No, it was just that their chest was trampled, and they were coughing up blood the entire time. His entire body was covered in blood.”

“Just that gave you a fright?” Feng Jin Yuan put down his chopsticks and said with a stern expression: “You need to remember that you are Imperial Daughter Ji An! You are proficient in both martial arts and scholarly pursuits, and you are a divine doctor. Not to mention being trampled, but even if the flesh becomes mangled, you should not even blink!”

“What nonsense are you spouting?!” Yao shi immediately lost it when she heard Feng Jin Yuan say these words, throwing her chopsticks. She loudly said: “What do you mean not even blinking? When did my daughter become proficient in martial arts and scholarly pursuits? When was she a divine doctor? If she really was proficient in both martial arts and scholarly pursuits, would you have chased the three of us out of the manor so easily back then? Feng Jin Yuan, I’m telling you that my daughter is like this. She will be afraid when she sees someone injured, and she had a timid personality. She does not know martial arts, and she has only learned a bit of medicine from her grandfather. Over the years, she has already forgotten most of it. The person that you’re talking about as being proficient in both martial arts and scholarly pursuits is that monster in the capital! If you want to acknowledge her, just go ahead. Don’t turn my daughter into that!”