918

This Prince's House Only Has One Woman!

The word princess formally announced the change in Feng Yu Heng's status. Everyone in the Yu Palace kneeled to receive her. Even the citizens watching on from the outside kneeled, having been affected by the atmosphere. They no longer called her Imperial Daughter Ji An. Instead, they all changed the way they called her and repeated what Eunuch Zhang had announced: "We welcome Princess back!"

Feng Yu Heng sat in the carriage and felt quite emotional. Princess, she had finally become Princess Yu. She felt that she was a little unaccustomed to it! With Wang Chuan and Huang Quan's help, she exited the carriage. She had not specifically changed into a spectacular dress, as she was still wearing the clothes that she had worn on the way back. She did not have much of a princess' bearing, but the aura surrounding her brought cheers from all around.

She quickly stepped forward and personally helped Lady Zhou and Eunuch Zhang up. She then turned to the servants kneeling behind them and said: "You may all rise! We are all familiar with each other. There's no need for this." After saying this, she said to Lady Zhou: "A-Heng still recalls returning to the capital three years earlier. At that time, Lady Zhou had brought the Yu Palace's betrothal gift to the Feng manor to help support me. Ever since that moment when Lady Zhou visited, A-Heng's life in the Feng manor could finally be tolerable. A-Heng will clearly remember Lady Zhou's grace."

These words caused Lady Zhou to feel extremely emotional. Of course, she still recalled when His Highness the ninth prince had asked her to handle delivering the gifts to the Feng family. Speaking truthfully, she was also a bit lost. Nobody had much of an impression of the Feng family's second young miss, nor had they ever met her. She had spent three years in a mountain village. Upon returning to the capital, the ninth prince had actually become so interested. As the one that had raised the ninth prince from childhood, she was also lost. But through their interactions over the years, she praised His Highness' foresight. The Feng family's second young miss was not just exceptionally beautiful, but she was also someone to marvel! With her at the ninth prince's side, he would be like a tiger that had grown wings.

"What sort of thing is Princess saying? From this day forward, you will have entered the Yu Palace and become this place's master. This old servant and the others must be utterly obedient to Princess."

Lady Zhou had expressed her stance, and the other servants quickly echoed her. Feng Yu Heng did not say anything else in regards to this. It was inevitable that these servants would have the self-awareness. Since she would be walking this path, this was something that needed to be preserved.

Very quickly, Feng Yu Heng entered the Yu Palace under everyone's urging. Today, she would be entering the palace as the female master. Lady Zhou first led her into the main hall, where she led the servants in kowtowing to her. She had Wang Chuan and Huang Quan distribute the red envelopes that had been prepared beforehand. Princess Yu was magnanimous in her gifting, as everyone was given a pair of beautiful jade earrings.

Lady Zhou and Eunuch Zhang had also prepared things on their end. Lady Zhou was responsible for the palace's warehouse, while Eunuch Zhang was responsible for the treasury. The keys and accounting journals were handed over, and they did it very willingly. They earnestly accepted their new female master and handed over the Yu Palace to her.

Feng Yu Heng, however, did not accept it, first saying to Lady Zhou: "As the princess, I should indeed be clear on the contents of the warehouse, so I will trouble Lady Zhou with keeping an eye on it for me. As for the key..." She shook her head, "It will continue to remain in Lady Zhou's hands. A-Heng will take on the responsibilities of the head wife of the palace; however, I do not wish to hoard all of the rights." After saying this, she turned to Eunuch Zhang: "When the Feng family took the shops from my mother's dowry and used a number of false accounts to fool me, it was Eunuch Zhang who personally helped me take care of it. A-Heng admires Eunuch Zhang's accounting ability. Also, even if I spent my entire life working on accounting, I would never reach Eunuch Zhang's level. Leaving the treasury in Eunuch Zhang's hands is most reassuring. If Eunuch Zhang feels that this is improper, just bring the account journals for me to see once each month."