988

Have You Come to Cry at the Funeral?

A total of 20 carriages carried 21 masters, with Feng Yuheng hitching a ride. This represented 21 households. When this sort of procession arrived in front of the Sheng Palace and expressed a desire to see the eighth prince, the Sheng Palace's people initially wanted to refuse.

But when they saw Xuan Tiange, they felt that refusing was pointless. When had this unruly palace princess ever accepted a refusal? As long as she stood there, was there any point in refusing?

Thus the servants helplessly let the people in. Xuan Tiange dragged Feng Yuheng along and very intimately rushed inside. While rushing forward, she said: "Everyone, keep up! It's likely that you won't be very familiar with the palaces in the capital, but I am! I've come over to play in all of these places when I was younger! Come, come, I will bring you to the eighth prince's courtyard. Remember, no matter how badly his face is scratched, you must not laugh! Although being scratched by a woman is a very unsightly thing, we came to show our concern and to check up on him. We must not stray from our original intent."

The young misses behind her nodded, expressing that they understood what she was saying. They then followed Xuan Tiange and arrived at Xuan Tianmo's courtyard after just a short while.

"Eighth brother! I came with Heng Heng to see you! Are you happy? Are you moved?" Immediately after stepping through the door, Xuan Tiange began to scram. Feng Yuheng heard this and wanted to laugh, happy? Moved? It was likely that the eighth prince wanted to cough up blood, right?

Reality probed that Feng Yuheng's understanding of the eighth prince was very good. At this moment, Xuan Tianmo felt a bit like he wanted to vomit blood. He was still laying in bed, as there was not a single part of his body that did not hurt. He did not even want to move, yet he heard Xuan Tiange's irritating voice at a time like this. She even said that she had brought Feng Yuheng? No matter how he listened to this, it did not sound like she had come to visit him. Did they come to smash things?

With the support of the servants, he was able to sit up in bed. Before he could even tidy up his clothes, the door was pushed open without any reservation. Following this came a shout, as his cousin, the one viewed as a treasure by the Emperor, burst into the room.

"Oh, my dear eighth brother!" This was after Xuan Tiange's opening. The cause of this was that she had seen the half of Xuan Tianmo's face that had been scratched by Zhu Kongshan. "Eighth brother, how did you end up like this? Hasn't your face been ruined? I thought that it was a light wound, but now, it looks quite serious. To be injured like this, I fear that it won't be able to recover any more, right?" While saying this, she asked Feng Yuheng: "A-Heng, is there any treatment for this?" While saying this, she reached out to feel Xuan Tianmo's face.

Of course, Xuan Tianmo would not allow her to feel it, quickly dodging away. He even very angrily said: "How old are you now? Why are you still so quick to touch things?"

"No matter how old, I am still your cousin! I am worried about the condition of your injury and was not at all embarrassed. You're a grown man. What are you acting shy for?"

Shy? Xuan Tianmo nearly choked upon hearing these words. He was a grown man. How could he even remotely be described as shy?

Before he could speak up, he heard Feng Yuheng slowly say: "It would be very difficult for it to recover. Even if the flesh grew back, it will definitely leave a scar."