919

The Delayed Consummation of Marriage

That night was the first time that Feng Yu Heng had stayed overnight as the female master of the Yu Palace. She was not someone that could only sleep in a specific bed. Regardless of whether it was her previous life or her current life, they were both different, and she did not have a set living location, thus it was not as though she would be unable to fall asleep in a new environment.

But this night was a bit different. Her status had changed. She was no longer a guest. Instead, she was the master. Who knew what Lady Zhou was thinking. Having found out that she and Xuan Tian Ming had not yet consummated their marriage, she had specifically placed a white handkerchief on the bed. Feng Yu Heng looked at it and was completely speechless, and it just so happened that Xuan Tian Ming was hugging her from behind, saying: "Dear wife, the mourning period of 100 days has already passed. Isn't it about time that we consummated this marriage?"

She counted the days on her fingers: "100 days, over three months, have passed that quickly?"

"Hm?" A certain person became unhappy, "Does dear wife mean that you were hoping that this day would not come so quickly? Do you still not wish to consummate this marriage with husband?"

"That's not it..."

"Then you really want to consummate it with husband."

Feng Yu Heng felt that she would always lose out when talking about this topic, thus she simply shut her mouth. But even if she did not want to talk about it, there was someone that really wanted to talk about it, and they did not just use their mouth to communicate. They also wanted to try it with their hands. Like the paws of a wolf, they were not at all obedient. Feng Yu Heng had just brushed them off of her hip when they reached for her chest. Just when they had been pushed away from her chest, they immediately went for her neck.

Feng Yu Heng was about to collapse! She was also a normal and healthy adult woman, alright. The term adult was just in terms of the ancient world, but she still had the soul that was from the modern era. This was a completely matured soul! This soul was stimulating her hormones! Xuan Tian Ming's hands just could not be stopped. Now, they had even begun undoing her buttons!

She cried, would she hide? Would she not hide? It seemed that she could not escape, and... she did not have much grounds to hide. Who had ever heard of refusing to allow their husband to touch them many months after getting married; moreover, this was in the Yu Palace. If the two still did not consummate their marriage, the man would completely lose face, right? It was just that she... very well! It was not that she did not want to. It was just... hah, she just felt a little bit embarrassed, ok!

The usually heroic Imperial Daughter Ji An had become like a little kitten. With most of her clothes having already been undone, a large amount of skin was revealed. Under Xuan Tian Ming's touch, the skin reacted instinctively, turning red and hot. Her breathing also became coarse, as a slight feeling of expectation began to fill her heart, hoping that those hands would take the next step.

Seeing his wife's little face turn red like a red-hot branding iron, Xuan Tian Ming's heart rejoiced! He had endured for three years! He could finally enjoy eating meat! Only a lamb that he had personally raised would be so savory! And be so reassuring!

A certain person became like a starving wolf. After removing the wool, he pushed her down, un, pushed her down onto the bed. First, he smelled her. Then he licked her. So fragrant, so sweet, it seemed like she would be very delicious.