890

Feng Jin Yuan Having a Great Awakening, Do You Believe It?

The grave that Xuan Tian Ming had prepared for Yao shi could not be considered magnificent, but it was still quite nice. The location had been chosen by Feng Jin Yuan, and it was near a body of water, with a row of trees nearby. In the desert, to be able to choose this sort of location was extremely difficult.

Ban Zou rode on a camel at her side to protect her. While riding through the desert at a frantic pace, he advised her: “If you truly feel uncomfortable, just cry it out. Or just think about how she treated you in the past and why she ended up dying. The very root of this trouble was something that she chose for herself. If she obediently stayed in the capital, and if she did not wildly recognize her daughter, and did not bring Fu Ya to the South to impersonate you, she would not have met with this end. Master, you don’t owe her. There’s no need to feel guilty.”

While he spoke, the two had already reached the oasis. Feng Yu Heng also believed that she would cry, but she found that when she truly faced the very conspicuous grave, her heart was completely calm. Not even the pain from when that situation had occurred with Yao shi came back.

She descended from her camel and walked forward until she reached Yao shi’s grave. Only then did she reply to Ban Zou’s earlier words. She said: “I have never felt guilty about her. As her daughter, I believe that I have already done everything possible, but Ban Zou, you need to know that she is my mother. There is an unseverable blood bond between that person and this body. Even if we severed ties emotionally, we are still connected by blood. She gave life to this body. To this body, it must always be grateful.”

Ban Zou was completely dazed and confused by this. What was this about the body. The way she was speaking, it was as though Feng Yu Heng had not always owned this body. They were two separate entities, but how could that be possible.

He did not continue on this topic and took the initiative to take a few steps forward then kneeled in front of Yao shi’s grave to kowtow three times. After all, she was his master’s mother. Regardless of what was said, this kowtowing needed to be done.

Feng Yu Heng saw this and thought of something, thus she stepped forward and kneeled, kowtowing three times to the grave. When she raised her head, she saw that the grave had her and Feng Zi Rui’s names written on it. In her heart, she was thankful for Xuan Tian Ming’s thoughtfulness. Even if she was not the original daughter, Zi Rui was still Yao shi’s son. This was something that could not change. For a spot to be left for Zi Rui, it could be considered some kind intentions.

She murmured to herself, and the words that came out of her mouth caused Ban Zou to feel even more confused, as he heard Feng Yu Heng say: “That year in the mountains of the Northwest, I woke up and recognized this world and met Xuan Tian Ming. I also got to know mother and Zi Rui. I once promised her that I would get revenge for her. I would take care of everyone that caused her to suffer. I have always believed that I was in the right. Allowing you to return to the position of head wife of the Feng family and allowing you to take the initiative to divorce Feng Jin Yuan from that position. I gave you a first-rank noble position, and I provided Zi Rui with a great future. I had originally thought that you were happy with it because if you wanted, you could have lived a peaceful life with me in the imperial daughter’s manor; however, who knew… that you would no longer recognize me as your daughter.”

She spoke with a bit of a depressed tone; however, not a single tear fell. It was as though she had already run out of tears along the way. Now, all that remained was a feeling of calmness. It was as though Yao shi had already passed away many years ago, like her mom from her previous life.