901

Put on a Smile, Our Little Master Looks the Best…

Xuan Tian Yi had his usual serious expression and all that was missing was for him to raise his hand to begin speaking. At this moment, a question suddenly flashed through Feng Xiang Rong’s mind. Back when this one had been engaged to the Bu family’s young miss, did he also treat the Bu family’s young miss like this?

She frowned, and her mood suddenly deteriorated for some reason. This deterioration was expressed with actual actions, as Xiang Rong raised her foot and fiercely stomped at Xuan Tian Yi’s foot. After her foot landed, she twisted it around a few times, and the pain caused Xuan Tian Yi’s eyes to roll back.

“I must say, my little master, why is it that your feet are getting stronger and stronger? I already told you not to go and learn martial arts from your second sister. It’s good for girls to be a bit softer. Spending all day moving your hands and feet to fight and kill, it’s quite tiring.”

“Shut your mouth!” Xiang Rong angrily gritted her teeth, wanting to break away from him. Unfortunately, she was still lacking in strength and ended up being held even tighter. “Xuan Tian Yi, let me go! If you don’t let me go, I’ll start shouting for help!”

“Little master, you cruelly cast me aside, and I ran such a great distance to Ji An Prefecture to find you. For the sake of coming, I even spent three days and three nights kneeling inside the Imperial Palace to beg Father Emperor for his permission. Why is it that you aren’t the slightest bit happy to see me? Come, don’t be so expressionless. Put on a smile. Our little master looks the best!”

It turned out that he really was a prince… The people kneeling on the ground exchanged glances and used their glances to express their thoughts. The most-common of thoughts was that the sons of the imperial family really broadened their world views! The sixth prince ran out here to teach classes instead of being a proper prince. This unknown prince ran over here to chase a girl. This really… really did see the Emperor give birth to nine very different children! Seeing the two hugging tightly in broad daylight, not to mention the offense to decency, but it was also… too inviting of envy!

Those young misses internally complained and thought that the Feng family’s daughters really had good fortune. They were all protected by princes. They had heard that fourth young miss Feng in the capital had already been engaged to the fifth prince since long ago. With her status as a daughter of a concubine, she was promised the position of official princess of the fifth prince. Just thinking about it caused a great deal of jealousy!

Now, these two were openly flirting. Pitifully, they remained kneeling the entire time, and they needed to endure the sweet displays of affection between the two. It really was a bitter sight!

Xuan Tian Yi was completely oblivious to these internal complaints. He just held Xiang Rong and wondered, how was it that his little master’s temper had not seemed to improve over the past two months? She had also gotten stronger. Of course, getting stronger was a good thing, but what if his little master became more diligent about practising martial arts like her second sister? In the future, she might be even harder to tame! Not good, not good, he could not allow his little master out of his sight ever again. At this moment, he felt extremely threatened.

“Xuan! Tian! Yi!” Feng Xiang Rong was practically on the verge of going mad from anger. In the end, which idol was it that she had not paid respects to that she would offend this venerated deity? “What have you come for?” This place is Ji An Prefecture! Was this guy not sentenced to house arrest by the Emperor? How did he actually get out of the capital? Her entire body shook, as she could not help but say: “It shouldn’t be that you escaped, right? Xuan Tian Yi, you’re a little too bold. If this was found out by the Emperor, you would be sentenced to death. Are you not afraid of dying? Are you crazy?”