868

As Long As They Are Not Dead, They Must Be Saved!

Inside the medical tent, Feng Yu Heng did not stop moving, as she asked Xuan Tian Feng: “Has sixth brother eaten yet?”

Xuan Tian Feng sighed, “I have.” As he spoke, he saw Feng Yu Heng put something that had been placed to the side inside her mouth. He was curious and asked: “What is that?”

Feng Yu Heng pulled out another one from her sleeve and handed it to him: “It suppresses hunger. It’s a snack that can replenish energy. Sixth brother, try some.”

How could a grown man like Xuan Tian Feng eat the snacks of a young girl? He did not go to receive it and instead turned his attention to Feng Yu Heng’s movements. He watched her roll up the sleeve of someone that had come to have their “blood type tested.” she then wrapped a band made of a strange material around the upper arm before poking a needle that was connected to a clear tube into the flesh. The blood in that person’s body flowed through the needle into the tube. When the tube was more than half filled, the tube was placed to the side. The band was then removed along with the needle. A cotton ball was then used to cover the bloody hole. The person whose blood was drawn was then told to hold it down for a little while longer.

He watched this process a few times and gradually began to understand, thus he took the initiative to say: “How about I help you draw some? You go and eat some food. The blood that I have drawn, I will put to this side. After you finish eating, you can go and test the type of the blood or something.” After saying this, he was worried that Feng Yu Heng would not trust him and quickly added: “I really can do it. If you don’t believe me, how about watching me try once?”

While speaking, a new person had just entered and sat across from the two. When that person heard these words, they immediately said: “Alright! Allow His Highness Prince Xian try it! Just try it on me. It’s nothing more than a small needle. It’s fine if I get poked a few times.” He then looked at Feng Yu Heng and said: “Just now, after one of our comrades came out of the tent, they said that imperial daughter has not rested yet for the sake of treating the injured. From morning until late at night, you have not eaten a single bite of food. We are all worried about you! Just let His Highness Prince Xian try it. In any case, he can take over for a shift.”

Feng Yu Heng felt very moved. Something had happened at the jade mine, and the comrades of these people were buried below; however, they did not assign any blame on the owner of the mine. Instead, they took the initiative to line up to have their blood types tested in order to donate blood. Now, they were worried about her health. Sure enough, human hearts are made of flesh. If you treat them well, they will not fail to understand.

She did not continue to endure and told Xuan Tian Feng about the procedure for drawing blood. She then had Xuan Tian Feng go it once for the man’s arm. In truth, the doctors of Hundred Herb Hall could be taught very quickly how to draw blood, but they were lacking in manpower. Those doctors were still busy with treating external injuries. Moreover, the blood still had to be tested after it was drawn. That sort of machine had things written in English, and she did not believe that there would be anyone that could learn how to use it in such a short period of time. If something went wrong, that would cost someone their life. That was why she did not sit idly by and went to personally take care of this.

There were none in the Xuan family that were very stupid, and Xuan Tian Feng’s mind was even better. On the second attempt with that man’s arm, he had already figured it out and successfully drew half a tube of blood.