934

The Emperor’s Irresponsible Usage of Eunuchs

When Wang Chuan’s voice was heard, Feng Yu Heng could clearly feel her husband begin to lose his ability to hold back his anger, which was about to explode. She quietly spoke up for Wang Chuan while advising a certain person: “Don’t blame Wang Chuan. For someone to come from the palace, there must have been something that happened. Quickly go and take a look. It’s possible that something happened to Father Emperor or Imperial Concubine Mother.”

Xuan Tian Ming had not yet dealt with his fire of lust before a fire of anger began to burn. Right now, he only had one thought, which was to charge outside and strangle Wang Chuan and the person that had come from the palace! Damn it, they could disrupt him for anything, but how could they disturb him when he was about to eat meat? Looking down at his wife, he very reluctantly asked: “Can this prince eat a bit before going out to take a look?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “It’s someone from the palace that came to pass along a message. Are you treating them as if they had come from somewhere else? And can be neglected casually?”

Xuan Tian Ming, however, said with disapproval: “So what if it’s the palace? It’s not the first time that I’ve neglected them. Also, who told them to pick such a bad time to visit. Instead of coming sooner or later, they had to come right now? Dear wife, husband is a healthy young man. To do it like this will cause an illness.”

Feng Yu Heng was helpless. When had this person learned to worry about health? It was true that cutting things off right now would indeed have some negative side effects, and more importantly, in her previous life, she had heard of people becoming impotent after such events. But this would not be the case for her husband. Not only was he not impotent, but he was quite strong. “No worry, I am a doctor. If you are ill, I can cure you. Also…” She pointed at the bright sky outside, “What do you mean they picked a bad time? It was you that picked the time so frivolously! It just passed noon, yet you… Hah, forget it. Quickly get up and quickly go take a look at who came!”

There was nothing Xuan Tian Ming could do, as she pushed him away. He could only get up and get dressed, but while he watched his young wife quickly get dressed, the scene of a young beauty getting dressed played out before him. That little flame that burned inside his heart began to grow once more. He tried to suppress it but was unable to. In the end, he pulled her to his side, kissing and hugging her a great deal before letting her go. This also left Feng Yu Heng feeling hot and bothered.

She could not help but unleash a storm of curses at that lusty wolf. When she finally finished putting on her clothes and tidying up her hair, she nodded to Xuan Tian Ming. She then saw him pull the door open and suddenly roar: “What sort of person came? What did they come for?”

Wang Chuan trembled in fear upon hearing this, and sweat immediately appeared on her brow. Although she was a maiden that had not yet gotten married, when she saw His Highness’ anger and that face that was slightly red, it did not take much thought to clearly understand what her two masters had been doing inside. To disturb them at this sort of time, it was fortunate that the princess was present; otherwise, she would have been slapped to death by the ninth prince. She gritted her teeth and said: “Replying to Your Highness, it’s Eunuch Zhang Yuan who came personally to invite princess into the palace.”

“Zhang Yuan?” Xuan Tian Ming furrowed his brow tightly and asked in confusion: “Instead of taking care of the old man in the palace, what has he come to this prince’s place for?” As he spoke, he turned around and grabbed Feng Yu Heng, who was already walking out. The two then rushed toward the front yard.