873

The Ninth Prince of Hell Arrives!

Feng Ru Jiang advised Fu Ya to leave the manor to head to Hundred Herb Hall very resolutely. Regardless of how Fu Ya pushed it off, he could find reasons that she should go. For example: “The citizens have already insulted Hundred Herb Hall for selling fake goods. If Imperial Daughter still does not go, our Hundred Herb Hall closing down would be minor. Your reputation is more important! Right now, only with Imperial Daughter going can the people feel as though they have a pillar of support. Moreover, the battle in the South is also bitter. I heard that half of the territory in the South has already been conquered by Gu Shu. Right now, Lan Zhou’s people are feeling worried, and His Highness the eighth prince is not present, and only Imperial Daughter can be relied upon to support this side. Imperial Daughter, easing the hearts of the people is most important!”

With him saying this, it served as a reminder to Feng Jin Yuan. That’s right, easing the hearts of the people was important. Also, these hearts were not being eased for their sake. Instead, it was for His Highness the eighth prince. If this matter could be done well, there would be no need to fear His Highness the eighth prince not repaying this kindness.

Up to this point, they still had not received word that the army of 300 thousand had already been placed under Xuan Tian Ming’s command. In Feng Jin Yuan’s mind, His Highness the eighth prince was still the master of the South. Thus he immediately made the decision to have Fu Ya return to her room to get changed. She would follow Fang Ru Jiang to Hundred Herb Hall to ease the people’s hearts.

There was nothing that Fu Ya could do. She could understand Feng Jin Yuan’s intentions; moreover, Fang Ru Jiang also said it: “You are just going there to take a look. They’re just some normal commoners. They won’t trouble Imperial Daughter with personally acting to save anyone.”

She did not continue to think about it and quickly returned to her room to get changed. She then said a few comforting words to Yao shi. Only then did she follow Fang Ru Jiang out of the manor. This was also the first time that she had gone outside since the opening of the Hundred Herb Hall in Lan Zhou.

Along the way, Fu Ya acted like a criminal. Fearing that she would be recognized by someone, the feeling of walking in the streets of Lan Zhou were completely different from before. At that time, she was afraid that she would not be recognized, and she really enjoyed the feeling of being the Imperial Daughter, but now, she was afraid of being recognized and asked about things related to Hundred Herb Hall.

Fang Ru Jiang saw this and smiled internally. He thought to himself that a fake really was a fake. With this sort of temperament, how could she compare with the real Imperial Daughter?

Finally, the two arrived at the entrance of the Hundred Herb Hall in the city. From far away, they could see the long line of people that had come to fetch medicine and seek treatment. There was even one that repeatedly asked: “Did Imperial Daughter come today? When can Imperial Daughter come? Are there still any of those medical pills left? We brought money for the sake of buying those pills.”

As for Fang Ru Jiang, he did not care if Fu Ya was willing or not, as he raised his voice to shout: “Everyone, move aside. Imperial Daughter Ji An has arrived!”

The commotion caused by this shout was extremely large, and Fu Ya’s forehead began to ache upon hearing this. As for those commoners, they were like water that had just been boiled, becoming extremely excited. All of them turned their attention in Fu Ya’s direction, and someone recognized her, happily saying: “It really is Imperial Daughter Ji An! With Imperial Daughter coming, we can buy medicine! Our loved ones can be saved!” The people gathered around and happily began to speak with Fu Ya.