924

Feng Yu Heng's Dream

In Feng Yu Heng's previous life, she once had a dream. In that dream, she wore clothes from an ancient era and lived in a tall palace, watching the ancient people move about. One person held a platter with all kinds of high-quality pastries, while another person held a flowerpot that contained green peonies. She never knew that there could be green peonies, thus she thought that she had come to a wonderland; otherwise, how else could she see this sort of sight.

In that dream, there was someone speaking to her and calling her princess. They even said that the green peonies had specifically been bred on the prince's orders. They had been transported from a great distance. The imperial palace did not have any, thus they could only be sent to this palace for Princess to look at.

Thus she asked who the prince was, and that maid became dazed. She said the prince is your husband and the master of this palace! Princess, have you become muddled? Otherwise, how could you ask this sort of question?

She rubbed her eyes, and it seemed as though she had just woken up, but it also felt as though it was still a dream. She could not recall herself having married anyone, nor could she recall who her so-called husband was. She just felt her heart warm when the maid mention her husband. In this dream, it was winter, and the ground was covered in a thin layer of snow, but her heart still felt warm.

Thus she smiled and did not continue to ask, quietly accepting this husband. She then reached out and picked up a pastry from the plate that the maid held. Who knew what it had been made of, but it was smooth and had a very delightful texture.

The maid saw that she enjoyed eating them, thus she brought the plate closer and poured her a cup of water. A flower petal floated on the surface of that water, and its fragrance spread. The taste was sweet, and it was best enjoyed with some pastries.

She then recalled her earlier confusion and asked: "Is this place a wonderland? A place where deities live. Are you all deities? Then the prince... um, my husband, he is also a deity, right? And he is also an all-powerful deity. You call him prince, but he wouldn't be the son of the king of heaven, right?" This was what she had guessed. As for whether or not the highest-ranking deity should be called the king of heaven, she did not know. She just recalled that it had been said like this in fairy tales, thus she asked in this manner.

As a result, that palace maid laughed upon hearing this, "Princess, what are you saying? What wonderland? How could this place be a wonderland, this place is clearly..." She paused when she reached this point, and a look of horror appeared on that maid's face, "Princess, it shouldn't be that you've fallen ill or lost your memory, right? How could you not remember anything? The prince is the prince, the son of the emperor. How could it be the son of the king of heaven... huh? Who is the king of heaven?" The maid became anxious and turned around to run. While running, she shouted: "Quickly call for an imperial physician, the princess has fallen ill!"

Everyone around became panicked, as the princess falling ill was a big thing. Feng Yu Heng felt as though these people had gone crazy because there were some that had begun crying. It was as though her falling ill and losing her memory was the same as if she was about to die. But she knew that she was fine. She was a doctor. How could she not know about her own physical condition? She wanted to tell these panicking people that she was fine, but nobody would listen to her. Everyone that came up to her heard that the princess did not even know who the prince was, thus they were all certain that she had fallen ill.