Chapter 30 The Meeting

"Please tell me you're lying!!!!!"

Yozora looked at the crow with tears in his eyes. Sengo Muramasa is dead, he couldn't believe it. What's worse was the fact that Onui was with him, so he doesn't know if she was okay or not. He was hoping the crow was giving false information.

"Yozora-kun, Oyakata-sama would like your presence immediately. Please go with Shinobu Kocho."

With that the crow flew away. Yozora couldn't believe it, the man who gave him a home, trained him for the Final Selection, and made his sword was now gone. This news was a nightmare for him.

"Yozora-kun, i think it's time we head to Oyakata-sama......i'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you, Shinobu. You're right, i should come with you to see what this is all about."

As Shinobu and Yozora walked into Ubuyashiki's chambers, Yozora saw the other pillars there. He knew Rengoku and Shinobu, but all the others were a mystery. But when he saw a boy his age was a pillar, he felt a vague sense of familiarity.

The boy that was Yozora's age looked at him. For seem reason, even he felt as if they met before. However, he couldn't remember where they have met.

"That guy..........where have i seen him before?"

Soon Ubuyashiki enterned the chamber as two of his children accompanied him

Soon Ubuyashiki enterned the chamber as two of his children accompanied him. Yozora couldn't begin to remember how grateful he was to this man. Yet, why was he summoned along with the pillars.

"I am glad you all could make it here today. I'm glad that my children are as strong as ever."

As Ubuyashiki said this everyone took a knee. Yozora didn't want to be the odd one out so he decided to do the same. Soon Yozora saw a young man with scars lift his head to speak.

 Soon Yozora saw a young man with scars lift his head to speak

"We are honored to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama. We will all continue to pray for your life to continue on with good health."

"Thank you very much, Sanemi."

Ubuyashiki's voice was just like Yozora remembered. Soothing, able to calm any soul. This man truly was amazing. However he began to listen closely.