Chapter 155 The First Person

Mitsuri brought Iguro to Shinobu. When Shinobu saw this, she couldn't hide her surprise. She knew if she removed the sword, Iguro would die of blood loss. However, she could tell the Serpent Pillar was in a bad situation regardless.

"A blade straight through the heart. Yhwach........he truly is a terrifying monster."

"Mitsuri, i need you and Kocho to remove the sword."

Mitsuri and Shinobu's eyes became wide when they heard his request. If they do that then it's possible that he won't have long.

"Don't worry about me! We've worked so hard to reach this point! We've lost countless demon hunters. I can't just sit around when the final battle is happening!!! If i die, i'll die fighting!!!!"

Shinobu and Mitsuri looked at each other. They knew their fellow pillar was serious about this. Soon Mitsuri removed the the sword as Shinobu quickly bandaged him. While this happened, Iguro looked at the fight.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Fifth Form:Early Summer Rain!!!!!"

Yozora held one sword in his hand and swung it at Yhwach

Yozora held one sword in his hand and swung it at Yhwach. The demon jumped back to dodge it, but shocked when Yozora dropped the sword into his other hand during the sword swing. Soon Yozora landed a genuine slash across Yhwach's chest as his sword was coated in light blue flames.

"Light blue flames? For some reason that demon tries to avoid Yozora when the light blue flames come into play."

As Iguro was in thought, Shinobu finished bandaging him. When that happened, he immediately ran towards the battlefield along with Mitsuri.

As Yhwach was pushed backed, he stared at Yozora. He could tell the boy has gotten a lot stronger since they last met. However, his only concern was with those flames he wield.

"Flames of Rain.....so he's unleashed Shigure Soen Ryu's true nature. Dammit.........looks like Tokinada was right."

~Flashback~
"Flames of Rain?"

Kotomine looked at Tokinada in confusion as the man mentioned the flames to him. They were inside of Tokinada's home as they looked through the Ryougi Family documents.

"Yes. Only a few know of Breath of the Sun, however my family learned of the Rain Flames existence when Yoriichi tried to teach one of my ancestors his breath. Instead of Breath of the Sun a new sword style was made from it. You could say it was meant to support the Breath of the Sun, considering that it doesn't cause permanent damage like it."

"Support?"

"You see when my ancestor failed to acquire Yoriichi's breath, he still practiced the movements for it. Not only that, he even went as far as incorporating the movements for Breath of Water and Breath of Flames into his training. One day, he noticed something when he faced a demon. When charged forward, he was coated in light blue flames as he impaled that demon. When the demon was struck by that sword, its bodily functions began to weaken temporarily depending on how much of the flame was used. When he showed it to Yoriichi, he called them Rain Flames, or Flames of Rain, due to their light blue color."