Chapter 91 The Two Beasts

Inosuke is seen charging at Rappa as he grips his swords. He jumps high in the air and swings his swords at the man. Rappa caught both of Inosuke's swords with his bare hands and lands a hard kick on the boy's stomach.

Inosuke was sent flying through several trees. However, Rappa quickly closed the distance and slams Inosuke to the ground. Inosuke suddenly jumps up and backed up as he looked at Rappa.

"What the hell is up with this guy? He's tougher than that damn spider from earlier."

Inosuke soon charges at Rappa. Rappa was ready to catch the swords again, however he was caught off guard as Inosuke threw both of his swords at him. Rappa jumped high in the air to dodge it, but Inosuke ran forward and got his swords. When Rappa landed, Inosuke made his move.

"Breath of Beast, Second Fang:Rip and Tear!"

Inosuke swung both his swords simultaneously in a diagonal direction

Inosuke swung both his swords simultaneously in a diagonal direction. However, he noticed that Rappa wasn't moving and took the attack. Seconds after Inosuke landed his attack, he found himself in a seemingly endless barrage of punches.

"Amazing. Amazing! Amazing!!!! Even though you're already at your limit, you still refuse to go down!!! You're one amazing pig!!!!!!"

Rappa sends Inosuke flying with his last punch as the boy crashed into a rock. Just when Inosuke lifts his head, he received a hard punch to the gut by Rappa. The man backs up a bit as Inosuke was lying on the ground.

"Get up!!!! The fight ain't over until one of us drops dead!!!! Don't disappoint me, Boar Head!!!!!"

Rappa picks up Inosuke by his mask and slams him down to the ground. Soon he starts unleashing a storm of punches onto Inosuke's body as the ground beneath him started to break apart.

"You said earlier you'd send me to hell. Wrong!!!!! A place where lives are at stake, a place where the winner's victory is due to the loser's suffering, a place where you can rob one's future, that type of place would be hell right? Then tell me Boar Head, aren't i already in hell since what i just described is the battlefield!"

Rappa lands one last hit on Inosuke's stomach. The ground beneath the boy was now nothing more but a crater. Rappa backed up a bit as he saw Inosuke's body. The boy didn't move, so Rappa began to walk away.

"Damn. I killed the pig to early. Guess i'll head back since i had my fun. Shame i didn't find Zenon's ki-"

Rappa couldn't finish his sentence as he felt a sharp pain in his back. When he turned around he saw Inosuke with both arms stretched out. When Rappa moves his arms behind his back, he felt something stabbed into it. He used both his hands to remove the foreign objects as he saw they were Inosuke's swords.

"I'm not done yet, Nendo Kappa! I'm Inosuke Hashibira of the Demon Slayer Corps!! Come at me, you scumbag."

Rappa was smiling underneath his mask as he threw Inosuke's blades back at him. He let Inosuke get his swords as he starts cracking his knuckles.