Chapter 122 Threshold

Shinobu is seen following Rappa as they're on their way to rescue Yozora from his kidnappers. Soon Rappa spoke up to the pillar.

"Listen, when we get there....you need to get to the brat before anyone notices you."

"Is there someone i need to be wary of when i'm there?"

"Just one. A girl with black hair and black eyes. I don't know why but.....i don't want to fight her. Besides i might not get the chance. Anyways, you sneak around and hide yourself among the trees as you infiltrate the base. I'll take care of the guards and cause a distraction in front of the base."

Shinobu was confused by what Rappa said. As they were getting closer and closer to there destination, Rappa silently thought to himself.

"You better not be dead, kid."

~With Yozora~
Yozora and Sora were clashing blades with incredible speed. Yozora kicked Sora away as he saw the positions that the swords were in.

"Infinite One-Sword Style:Sword Fang!"

Yozora begins by hitting three swords standing parallel to each other

Yozora begins by hitting three swords standing parallel to each other. They are hit near the end, causing all three of them to slash upwards, in the manner of a "fang". As Sora felt his chest being slashed by the swords, Yozora was going to strike while he was stunned.

"Infinite One-Sword Style:Vertical Line!"

Following his Sword Fang, the three swords hovered in the air as Yozora used the sword in his hand to hit and launch them at Sora

Following his Sword Fang, the three swords hovered in the air as Yozora used the sword in his hand to hit and launch them at Sora. The boy felt himself getting slashed by the swords, but he wasn't going down that easily.

"I don't mind losing, Sora. But i refuse to lose to myself. I might not be a hero who can save everyone, but i can at least protect the ones close to me."

"I see....but let's get one thing clear. The things you wish to protect and the things i wish to protect are completely different."

Yozora and Sora looked at each other. They both held their swords tightly as they stared at each other. After taking a deep breath, the two of then made their move.