Chapter 144 Bloodline

Muichiro grips the hilt of his sword tightly as Kokushibo looked at him. The more he looked at the Upper Moon, the more he was reminded of Yozora.

"This....is Upper Moon One. He's so different compared to the other Upper Moons. He looks so dignified and majestic. I can't stop this feeling of dread. My body is refusing to battle."

As Muichiro gripped the hilt of his sword, he noticed that his hand was trembling as he was in Kokushibo's presence.

"Your name.....what is it?"

"Muichiro Tokito."

"I see. The Tsugikuni name has almost died out completely."

Muichiro paused for a moment. That name the demon muttered was the same family name that Yozora had. Muichiro just stared at the demon before him.

"My name back when i was a human was Michikatsu Tsugikuni. You are.....a member of that family that i left behind, my child's descendant. So you are my offspring, the same as the Moon Pillar."

Muichiro's eyes widen as he heard this. Him and Yozora being related to this demon, he didn't want to believe a single word of this.

"Calm down! Don't panic. None of that matters now."

Muichiro controlled his breathing as he looked at Kokushibo. The demon could see that Muichiro calmed his nerves and is focused.

"Huh, your mental strength is worth praising. You recovered from your panic in such a short amount of time. Very well, you will make due for a nice spar until he arrives."

"Breath of Mist, Second Form:Layered Mist!"

Muichiro unleashes multiple slashes one on top of the other in quick succession

Muichiro unleashes multiple slashes one on top of the other in quick succession. As he did this, his eyes widened when he realized that his blade hasn't cut through anything.

"That is quite the technique. Mist.....i see. Not bad."

Kokushibo was behind Muichiro without a single scratch on him. As the boy turned around, he began to launch his next attack at Kokushibo.

"Breath of Mist, Fifth Form:Sea of Clouded Mist."