Chapter 99 No Longer Human

Kai Chisaki is seen inside of a building sitting down at a desk. As he did, a crow flew in from a window. As the crow stood at the desk, it only spoke two words.

"He's coming."

Hearing this, Chisaki stood up and walks out of the room he is in. He started to assemble the members of the Shie Hassaikai that were with him as he knew what this meant.

"Yozora Tsugikuni, its time to see why Tokinada and Kotomine have such high hopes for you."

~Meanwhile~
Yozora was on Mount Natagumo. He hasn't said a single word since he started his journey back to this place. As he walks forward, he felt a large amount of ki ahead of him.

He heard rustling noises up ahead, but he saw no one around him. Yet his eyes still retained the cold glare that he had earlier. Now wasn't a time for being distracted. For this moment, he'll throw away his ideals to make his goal a reality.

Suddenly, a knife was thrown at Yozora. However, the boy quickly used his sword to block the strike. He jumped back as he saw several other knives were being thrown at him. When he turned around, he used his sword to block a bunch from a masked individual.

"100.......100 demons with the same ki. Something is off."

As Yozora pushed away the masked assailant. He looked around and saw that he was surrounded. A bunch of figures wearing the same mask were all around him.

"It was foolish of you to come here alone, boy."

As Yozora turned around, he saw a masked woman walking towards him. When he saw her, he noticed something. Her ki seemed to be incomplete, like there were parts of it missing. It didn't take long for him to figure out what was going on.

"So these masked guys, must be her blood demon art."

"Now then, identify yourself. Depending on your answer, we may just let you leave with one of your arms."

The stepped forward from the shadows. She wore the same mask as the other attackers, but she had long purple hair and a lot of the masked men when were behind her to act as backup.

 She wore the same mask as the other attackers, but she had long purple hair and a lot of the masked men when were behind her to act as backup

".................."

"Didn't you hear me boy. I said to identify yourself. Don't you see you are outnumbered."

"Why should i give my name to a corpse?"

The demon growled as she ordered some of the mask assailants to attack Yozora. Around twenty-five masked men jumped from the trees as they all made their way to the boy. The woman thought killing this boy would be an easy task. And that is what will lead to her demise.

"Breath of the Moon, Eighth Form:Moon-Dragon Ringtail."

Yozora uses a direct frontal attack that creates single gigantic slash with numerous chaotic blades originating from it

Yozora uses a direct frontal attack that creates single gigantic slash with numerous chaotic blades originating from it. The masked men found there bodies to be sliced apart as their blood stained the ground. As soon as they tried to regenerate, Yozora swiftly lunged forward and cuts off their.

"If my math is correct, that leaves seventy-five bodies left. Since i'm outnumbered, i'll just have to kill everyone until you're the only one left."

"My blood demon art lets me manifest my personality into its own body. There were one hundred in total, yet this brat decreased that number by a large margin already."

Soon the female demon ordered all her personas to attack the boy all at once. Yozora jumped into the trees and when he landed on he tree branch, he had a clear view.

"Breath of the Moon, Sixteenth Form:Moonbow - Half Moon."

Yozora swings his sword in a downward slash, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down on his opponents; the attack itself is powerful enough to create several miniature craters where the slashes have landed

The female demon was shocked by what she saw. In that brief moment, when she had seventy-five demons, she was now reduced to just one. That one demon being herself. Suddenly she saw a sword near her neck as Yozora twists one of her arms behind her back.

"You said if i identify myself, you'll let me leave with one of my arms. Now then, here's my offer. Lead me to your hideout and i just might let you leave with your life."

"Who are you?"

".....a nameless swordsman. Nothing more."

When the demon saw Yozora's eyes, she was shocked by what she saw. Normally a human would show some type of emotion after killing something, yet she saw nothing in the boy's eyes. She no longer saw him as a mere human, this boy was a machine.

"Fine.......i'll lead you to the hideout. But you won't be able to leave ali-"

The demon didn't finish her sentence as Yozora pushed her to the ground and stabbed his sword into her spine. As the demon screamed in pain, Yozora still had an icy cold glare on his face.

"I didn't ask for your opinion. I only want you to lead the way. Nothing more, nothing less."

The demon nodded and Yozora removed his sword. He picks up the demon and puts his sword near her throat as she told him the directions to the Shie Hassaikai's hideout. As she lead the way, Yozora had one single thought on his mind.

"Kai Chisaki.....i'm coming for you."