Chapter 54 A Monster's Pain

Sanemi was heading to where Yozora was. While Yozora fights Takasugi, he was going to save Tasuke. However when he reached his destination, he was shocked to see the battle between Yozora and Takasugi.

Takasugi jumped in the air and brought down his sword. Yozora wasn't quick enough to dodge and his arm got impaled to the ground. As this was happening, Yozora stabbed Takasugi's left arm with his sword.

They took their swords out of each other's wounds as they both jump back. After catching their breath, they both held their swords tightly.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, First Form:Axle of Rain."

"Shigure Soen Ryu, First Form:Axle of Rain!!!!!!"

Both Yozora and Takasugi charge at each other as high pressured water surrounds them and their swords

Both Yozora and Takasugi charge at each other as high pressured water surrounds them and their swords. When their techniques clashed, the ground beneath them start to crack. Seconds after the clash, Takasugi's sword snapped. Seeing this Yozora spun his body to gain momentum as he tries to slash Takasugi's neck.

As he saw this happening, Takasugi jumped back even though this got his chest slashed. Soon he grabbed the sharp end of his sword that broke and stabs it into Yozora's left shoulder.

Both of them were starting to slowly lose their stamina. They knew they had to end this fight here and now. Yozora slowly got up as he was trying to think of a plan.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Third Form:Last Minute Rain!!!!!!"

Yozora drops his sword, kicking the base of the hilt with his foot to send it propelling towards Takasugi

Yozora drops his sword, kicking the base of the hilt with his foot to send it propelling towards Takasugi. Takasugi couldn't move as fast as he did in the beginning so his leg got stabbed by Yozora's sword. As this happened Yozora charged at Takasugi.

The boy punched Takasugi's face into the ground and pulled his sword from the man's leg and kicked him away. Yozora was reaching his limit, Takasugi knew this as well. When he got back on his feet, Takasugi gripped the hilt of his broken sword.

"That's it, its time we finish this."

"I couldn't agree more Takasugi."

Yozora stared at the man as he focused his breathing. The boy was using Total Concentration Breathing to help make the next form of Shigure Soen Ryu he would use more powerful. However, Takasugi had the same idea as he too was preparing himself to finish this battle with one more strike. Soon Takasugi and Yozora unleash their final attack.