Chapter 153 True Despair

Just as Yozora was about to charge forward and fight, he grunts in pain as blood drips on the ground from his wounds. Soon Sanemi stood in front of him as the rest of the pillars followed his lead.

"Listen up, you've already been damaged.....but.....thanks you we've managed to not have that many casualties. In fact without you....i fear that we may have lost a lot more of our comrades."

"Sanemi...."

"Listen everyone!!!!! While Yozora gathers his strength, we'll charge forward and strike down our enemy. Do not hesistate, do not show mercy, this is our final battle."

Yhwach looked at his opponents. Yozora was the opponent he valued the most, but he decided to entertain the Demon Slayer Corps for awhile. At least until Yozora can join in. That way, it will be more enjoyable when he rips their chance of hope away from their grasp.

"Very well, you may attack me as you wish. But your final hours have come, Demon Slayer Corps."

"Breath of Thunder, First Form:Thunder Clap and Flash.....Godspeed!!!!!"

Zenitsu dashed forward as he used his total concentration breathing to boost the strength in his legs as he lands a slash across Yhwach's chest

"I don't care who you are....i won't let you hurt Nezuko-chan!!!!"

"He's fast. If i didn't use Blut Vene to strengthen my body's defense, that slash could've done a lot of damage. But.....i've had this strange feeling since i absorbed Muzan. Though i don't have time to focus on that now."

"Breath of Water, Tenth Form:Constant Flux!!!!!"

While Yhwach was in a state of shock, Giyuu and Kurome launch a continuous attack that increases in power with each rotation, creating a strong slash

While Yhwach was in a state of shock, Giyuu and Kurome launch a continuous attack that increases in power with each rotation, creating a strong slash. As their attacks connect with their target, they're eyes became wide.

"So this is the power you all posses? Heheh! Hahahahahah!!!! Fine then, i shall entertain you all."

Yhwach puts his hand on Giyuu and Kurome's swords and removed them from his body. Soon he kicked Giyuu away from him and punched Kurome in her gut so hard that she coughed up blood.