Chapter 129 Someone Save Me

~Flashback~
A young girl with black hair is seen with rope tied around her and her eyes held no emotion in them. She was with a man who just bought her from her parents. She was outside of his home as it rained, but one thought went through her mind.

"Akame......Zenon........please save me. Please..........someone save me."

Some villagers passed by her as they made their ways to their homes. They knew she was a slave, they knew she was in pain. She even asked them for help, yet no one lifted a finger.

~Meanwhile~
A boy is seen inside of a forest. He was tied to a tree as he was beaten up very badly. The villagers held sticks and rocks that were stained with the boy's blood.

As he was sitting on the ground, he was thinking to himself. What did he do? What did he do to deserve this? His mother died after giving birth to him, his eyes were deemed cursed since they made other people look transparent to him.

These two children both had one wish. They both had the same desire. They kept crying it out, but no one would answer. They didn't seek for the people who wronged them to be killed, they didn't even asked to be loved. They only had one wish.

"Someone.......please........save me."

~Flashback ends~
Kurome and Yozora swung their swords once more. Kurome dashed around Yozora and tried to slash his back, but Yozora spun his body and clashed his sword against hers. Soon the two fighters jumped back to gain some distance.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Fifth Form:Early Summer Rain!!!"

Yozora swung his sword at Kurome. Seeing this, the girl jumped back to dodge it. But instead of actually attacking, Yozora actually pulled off a feint. As Yozora dropped his blade in his second hand, he then made a genuine slash that cuts Kurome across her stomach.

Kurome lands on the ground as her blood drips on the ground. She could tell that Yozora was incredibly strong, but she wasn't planning on giving up. As she looked Yozora, the boy kept sensing her ki. While Kurome didn't show it, her ki told Yozora her real desire.

"Please.......save me."

"Kurome, there's still a chance for you to be saved. Akame and Zenon wouldn't want us to fight like this."

"I have to fight. If i don't, it will be the same as betraying Tokinada. He saved me when no one else did! Why would i leave with you?! He saved me when i needed him most!"

Kurome swung her blade at Yozora. As Yozora used his blade to block the attack, he felt himself getting pushed back by the girl.

"Kurome, helping people and saving them are two different things. If this Tokinada person actually saved you, then why are you bound to him. Bound to the past. Kurome, i know deep down you still want to be saved. I can't just do nothing when someone is crying out for help!!!!"