Chapter 141 My Paradise

"GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!"

Rappa screamed as he punched the head off of another demon. He was breathing heavily as he was losing more and more blood. He had bite marks all over his body and a hole in his chest from when Akaza punched him.

"Keep going. Endure! Persevere! Don't let a single demon near those two!!!!"

Soon Rappa felt the whole area trembling. As he looked ahead, he saw a gigantic demon that looked like a centipede. Soon it moved its head down as it looked at Rappa.

Rappa soon coughed up more blood as he looked at the creature

Rappa soon coughed up more blood as he looked at the creature. Rappa could tell this was the last fight of his life. As he looked at the demon, he smiled.

"COME!!!! MY BODY AND WILL OR YOUR ENTIRE BEING!!! LET'S SEE WHICH WILL CRUMBLE FIRST!!!!!"

Rappa charged forward and he strikes the demon's body with great speed and power. The demon screeched in pain, but its body started to regenerate. Seeing this, Rappa jumped into the air and punched the demon straight into the ground.

As he did, he loss more and more blood. He didn't have much time, so he needs to finish this demon off quickly. The gauntlets that he always used were made out of the same material as nichirin swords so he had no problem killing a demon. Soon the demon began to charge at Rappa.

"I will not yield! I will not falter! I will not allow myself to die until this battle is won!!!!!!"

The demon centipede headbutts Rappa, but the man used his hands to block the attack. As he looked behind him, he saw that Giyuu and Tanjiro were still safe. As he did, he decided it was time to end this. The demon soon wrapped its body around Rappa and started to squeeze him until he was crushed, but Rappa was not gonna make it that easy.

"This is my final attack. If i'm going to hell..........I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!!!! WHIRLWIND WATER STREAM:ROARING AURA SKY RIPPING FIST!!!!!!"

Rappa combines Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock and Fist of Whirling Wind, Slashing Steel to strike the demon with powerful and precise strikes while sending powerful shockwaves throughout the demon's body