Chapter 103 Monster

Chisaki was in an area that was large and empty. He stood there as if he was waiting for someone. He could feel it, the bloodlust that was aimed towards him. He knew exactly who the intruder of the base. As he felt that bloodlust approaching closer and closer, he thought to himself as he took off his gloves.

"A hero of justice or a blood thirsty monster. Which is the real you, Yozora Tsugikuni?"

~Meanwhile~
Yozora ran down the halls with high speed. He knew he was getting closer and closer to his target. He held onto the hilt of his nichirin sword tightly, as his eyes had the cold look of a machine in them.

His mind was focused one thing. There was no one to save in this sitiuation, so there is no need to hold back. His opponent is a demon so he won't hold back. His opponent destroyed something precious to him and Onui, so he'll make him pay. All that is on Yozora's mind is revenge. Soon Yozora unsheathed his sword and sliced down the door as he was now met with his target.

"So you've finally arrived, Yozora Tsugikuni. You weren't at home so i thought i leave a present behind with that woman who lived with you. Though i was shocked to find out she wasn't there."

Yozora was finally face to face with the man who destroyed Onui's workshop, Kai Chisaki. He didn't say anything to the demon. He couldn't think of what to say. The only thing that was on his mind was bloodshed.

"Yozora, my offer still stands. You can join the Shie Hassaikai. I know someone who would be delighted to know that you joined. Besides....that murderous look in your eyes tells me that you were never fit to be a hero of justice in the first place. That look in your eyes, it's just like her's. Just like Akame's."

Suddenly Yozora charged at Chisaki with immense speed and swung his sword. Seeing this, Chisaki touched the ground and then the entire area where Yozora was standing was broken apart. Yozora suddenly jumped back as the broken pieces of the ground were reassembled as multiple spikes.

"Breath of the Moon, Fourteenth Form:Catastrophe - Tenman Crescent Moon!!!!!!"

Yozora swings his sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius

Yozora swings his sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius. Seeing this, Chisaki disassembled all the spikes from earlier in order to create a wall.

The wall was blocking the attacks, however it was breaking apart little by little. However, Yozora wasn't even close to letting up on his assault.

"Breath of the Moon, Sixteenth Form:Moonbow - Half Moon!!!!!"