Special Chapter:Kimetsu Gakuen

It was the middle of the night at a school known as Kimetsu Academy. A young girl in her school uniform had a camera in her hands as she was in the area where the archery club practiced. As she walked inside she saw a figure standing there with a bow in hand.

It was a boy with jet black hair tied into a ponytail and he wore the archery club's uniform. She saw him pull the string of the bow back as she saw the boy's form. When he lets go of the bowstring, the arrow flies through the air as it hits the target dead in the center.

Soon the boy turned to where the girl was located. The clouds in the sky were clearing as the wind was blowing and the moon was now exposed. As the girl saw the boy under the moonlight, she saw small tears escaping from his brown eyes as his hair was flowing due to the wind. She dropped her camera as she had one single thought.

"How.....how can someone so beautiful....make a face so sad?"

~Earlier Today~
It was the beginning of the month of April. It was sunny today as a girl was walking to school with a camera in her hand. As she was walking she saw someone running up to her.

"Onui, good morning to you."

"Oh good morning, Nora."

The two girls smiled as they walked to the school. Nora looked at Onui and saw her camera. She was curious, so she decided to ask her something.

"What's the deal with that camera?"

"Oh. I'm in the photography club so i always have my camera with me in case i want to take a photo of something i like. However..........."

Lately, Onui had a lack of inspiration. Her pictures were good, but they lacked something. It felt as if the pictures captured the moment, but not the feelings behind said moment.

"Oh, maybe you just need a change of pace Onui."

"Like what?"

"Well, how about asking Uzui-sensei for help. Since he teaches art class, maybe he can give you some advice or something?"

"I guess that could work. Thank you, Nora."

"Since i helped you with your crisis, you can help me with my homework."

As the two girls walk towards the school gate, they saw the ace of the archery club. The boy had a large, ragged scar on his face and a mohawk.

"Oi, Tokito-kun

"Oi, Tokito-kun. Where the hell is he?!"

"Genya-san, you're too loud."

The girls saw Genya Shinazugawa talking to a pair of twins. They were first years in the same class as them. They were Yuichiro Tokito and Muichiro Tokito.

"Yozora-san isn't with us today. He left home earlier than us."

"Seriously!!!! Muichiro, is your brother telling the truth."

Muichiro just nods as both he and Yuichiro walk inside the school. Genya looked down with a sad look as Onui and Nora walked towards him.

"Are you okay, Shinazugawa-san?"

"Oh Muramasa-san, Kotomine-san. No, not really. I'm looking for someone."

Onui and Nora heard the name he mentioned before. Yozora....they didn't know who that was but they were curious to find out. Nora decided to ask Genya what was on their mind.

"So, who is Yozora? You sound really desperate to find him?"

"Well.....Yozora's the former ace of the archery club. Though, he's kind of an enigma. To be honest, the only reason i'm the ace now was because he left. Talk about a waste of talent."

Onui was curious about the boy Genya mentioned. For the ace of the archery team to speak so highly of someone who was in the same position as him. She kind of wanted to know more about this former ace.

"I heard rumors that he comes to the archery range from time to time. I would go tonight, but i have to make up some work i missed. Anyways, i'll see you later."

With that Genya left to go to class. As Onui and Nora both went to their classes, Onui's mind was wondering what this former ace was like.

"The former ace of the archery club. I wonder what kind of person he is."

~Timeskip, After school~
The sky was getting dark as the students left the school. Nora was already heading home since her favorite anime was on. Meanwhile, Onui stayed behind because she left her camera in her locker.

"I couldn't focus at all today. I need to stop daydreaming."

As she took her camera out the locker, she thought she heard something in the distance. She was a bit nervous, but she decided to see what it was. As she walked closer to where the noise was coming from, she noticed that she was approaching the archery range.

As she got closer and closer, she began to think about what Genya said earlier. Is it possible the former ace is there right now? She had her camera ready as she moved forward. After a long time, she finally found some inspiration.

However, as she walked into the archery range she saw a figure launch an arrow. It was beautiful, both the form and the way the arrow flew through the air. As it hit the center of the target, Onui felt mesmerized. Most of the time, members of the archery club would show some desire to hit the target. Yet the person she just saw showed no desire at all to hit the target. She wanted to take a picture but......she just couldn't take her eyes away from this sight.

~Present time~
Onui looked at the boy she just met. His brown eyes had small tears in them as his hair was flowing with the wind. She wanted to speak but she couldn't find the words.

"I'm sorry. I thought i was the only one here, so i decided to use the archery range. It must have scared you. Since heard me when you believed you were alone, it's only natural to be startled."

The boy quickly wiped away his tears and bowed his head. Onui was speechless as this all happened. The boy picks up the arrows he launched as he puts the equipment away.

"Once again, i'm terribly sorry for startling you."

As the boy started to walk away, Onui stood up. For some reason, she wanted to speak to him more. She didn't want him to leave just yet. She reached out her hand and grabbed his arm.

"I'm......i'm Onui Muramasa, from the Photography Club. May i ask who you are?!"

The boy seemed caught off guard by her question. It was like he never had so much attention before. The boy moved his arm to get out of the girl's grip. As the boy looked at her, he spoke one thing before he walked away.

"I'm.......i'm Yozora Tsugikuni. And as you can see...... "

As Onui saw the boy walking away, she saw a sad smile upon his face. She just met him and yet....why did seeing that smile hurt her?

".......i'm nobody special."