Chapter 130 Be Prepared

~At the Butterfly Estate~
Kurome is seen resting inside a room. She was recovering from her fight with Yozora. Right now, she was sleeping peacefully as Yozora was outside the room.

"I'll be back Kurome. I have a job to do."

Soon Yozora was hurrying to the pillar meeting. He was a little bit late since he wanted Kurome to get treated first. As he ran as quickly as he could, he thought to himself.

"What is this meeting going to be about?"

~At headquarters~
The rest of the pillars were sitting down as they waited for both Yozora and Ubuyashiki. Muichiro and Kanroji both defeated an Upper Moon at the Swordsmith's village. Soon Sanemi broke the silence.

"Ughhh. I envy you guys, dammit. Why can't i bump into Upper Moons?"

"Its not like people bump into them all the time. But Kanroji, Tokito, how are you two doing?"

Muichiro and Kanroji both told Iguro that they were fine. Shinobu could agree with them since she noticed how quickly they recovered. Soon Gyomei decided to speak up.

"If we lose any more pillars, the Demon Hunters may be in trouble. But defeating two Upper Moons with no casualties is very noble indeed. However.......i am still surprised about one thing. The Moon Pillar faced off against Upper Moon One while Rengoku was facing Upper Moon Three."

Everyone was silent when Gyomei mentioned this. Truth be told, they were surprised that Yozora was able to survive that encounter. He wasn't weak by any means, but facing off against the strongest Upper Moon and surviving is quite the accomplishment.

Soon the pillars heard someone coming into the room. When they turned around, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Muichiro, and Sanemi smiled when they saw who it was.

"I'm sorry i'm late! Moon Pillar, Yozora Tsugikuni is here!"

"Heh, who's the scarred face bastard now?"

"Looks like it's both of us, huh Sanemi."

Sanemi and Yozora both smiled at each other. Meanwhile, Muichiro was staring at Yozora. He could tell that his cousin has changed. Though he couldn't help but feel that he's gotten even stronger than before despite all that has happened to them.

Soon someone else stepped into the area. A woman with white hair and two children were now present as they finally spoke up.

"For our pillar meeting today, I, Ubuyashiki Amane, will be attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya. Right now the disease affecting him has gotten worse and he sends his apologies for not being able to attend the meeting in front of you all."

Soon all of the pillars felt as if there was a massive weight on their shoulders. Soon Gyomei spoke up for all the pillars.

"Understood......i will pray for Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer, even for just a day. And for you to stay strong, Amane-sama."

Amane thanked Gyomei for his concerns and informs the pillars of the situation. Nezuko has conquered the sun and Muzan may want to obtain her and conquer the sun himself. However, one thing stuck out to Yozora. Apparently, Muichiro and Mitsuri had marks appear on their bodies.

"That happened to you two as well?!"

"Hmm. Yozora are you saying that....."

Before Muichiro could finish his sentence, Amane finally spoke up again to get there attention.

"I can confirm this to be true. The first one to have awaken their marks was indeed Yozora. His crow informed us of this while the boy was facing a demon named Chisaki. However, its important you all know the significance of having this mark. During the Sengoku era, there were some swordsmen who were one step away from eliminating Muzan. Those swordsmen also had marks that resembled a demon's crest. Yozora, Tokito, Kanroji, would you three please inform us on how you managed to obtain them?"

Yozora and Muichiro both looked at each other. For people as silent as them, they had only one option. As they pushed Mitsuri forward, they both thought about their master plan.

"Let someone else handle it!"

"So like, my body back then was super light and....uh......"

Everyone in the room had a blank expression on their faces

Everyone in the room had a blank expression on their faces. As Iguro face palms himself, Yozora spoke up and said what everyone else was thinking.

"What the actual hell does that mean?"

"I am so sorry. I will hide in a tiny hole now."

Mitsuri bowed her head and asked for forgiveness. As she did, all Yozora did was pat her head like one would do to a dog. Soon Muichiro decided to speak up.

"I wasn't aware of any marks. But looking back on the fight, i noticed some changes. When i was fighting, i couldn't move because i was poisoned. A boy who tried to save me and nearly lost his life. Afterwards my memories came back and i was pissed. I think my heart rate was about 200 bpm and my body was hot."

"That's right. I remember during my fight with Chisaki that my body felt as if it was on fire. While i was recovering, my temperature was 39 degrees Celsius. My guess is that was the same temperature i had while the mark was present."

As Yozora spoke his part, Amane nodded and thanked them for the information. Soon Shinobu decided to speak her mind, as well as Gyomei.

"So i guess getting this mark to appear will be a high priority for the pillars."

"Agreed. Amane-sama, please inform Oyakata-sama that we will do something about it, so he can be at ease."

Amane nods her head and leaves with her children. Seeing this, Yozora stood up and prepares to leave.

"I'm sorry everyone, but i have some people i need to check on. Besides, i believe Himejima-san may have the same idea as me anyways so he can fill you all in on what to do from here."

Sanemi soon stood up and puts a hand on Yozora's shoulder. As he looked at the boy, he asked him one thing.

"What is it you're planning on doing?"

"Isn't it obvious, Sanemi? I plan on keeping my promise to Rengoku-san. I'll help the new generation of Demon Slayers become stronger. But there are two people i need to talk to first."

Having said that, Yozora left the headquarters and went straight to the Butterfly Estate. As he did, he walked into the room as he saw two people.

"You sure took your damn time, brat."

"Yozora, is there anything you need?"

As Yozora looked at the two people in front of him, he had a small smile on his face. Soon he began to speak up to them.

"Rappa.....Kurome.....we've got a war to prepare for. I can understand if you don't want any part of this since you're not affiliated with the corps, so-"

"We're going with you, ya damn brat."

Yozora's eyes widen as he heard Rappa speak. Soon the man walked towards Yozora and placed his hand on the boy's head.

"Why the hell would i just sit on my ass and do nothing, while you have all the fun? Besides, don't we still have a match to settle."

"He's right, Yozora. Besides, giving hope to a person that saw no meaning in her life.....sorry, but you're gonna take responsibility for doing that. Looks like you're stuck with us"

Yozora's eyes were wide as he listened to the people in front of him. With a bright smile on his face, he spoke up to Rappa and Kurome.

"What am i gonna do with you two? Well then, guess we've got some work to do."