Final Special:Battle of Night and Day

A single young man with short black hair was seen quietly sleeping in his bedroom. He overworked himself a bit with his job so his wives told him to take a day off and rest. This man was known as Yozora Tsugikuni.

The young man was tossing and turning in his sleep

The young man was tossing and turning in his sleep. While most would assume it was a nightmare, to him, the battle of the highest honor was about to occur. Soon a small smile appeared on his sleeping face.

~In Yozora's Mind~
"Where am I?"

The young man looked around and saw he was in some old home. While he was looking around, he saw his two nichirin swords next to him. However, one thing caught his attention. He saw a man sitting down as he was wearing Hanafuda earrings. But what truly caught his attention was that the man had the same face as Michikatsu and himself. Soon the man looked towards Yozora.

"So this is the first time we meet. You really do look like my brother and I. It is nice to meet a descendant of my family. Hello, I am Yoriichi Tsugikuni."

"Hello

"Hello. My name is Yozora Tsugikuni. Tell me, why did you bring me here?"

Yorrichi motioned for Yozora to sit next to him. Seeing this, the young man complied with his request. As Yozora sat next to Yoriichi, he noticed the man's ki felt warm and calming.

"I want to thank you for helping my brother."

"I'm sorry, Yoriichi, but I didn't help him at all. We were both fighting to the death and I came out the victor. Shouldn't you hate me for it?"

"The way I see it, you succeeded where I failed. You released my brother from further suffering. Not to mention, you gave him a battle that truly made him feel alive and happy. He died with no regrets...except one. He wanted his battle against me to be one to remember, yet I couldn't do that. The clash between the Sun and the Moon that he wanted, it never happened."

Yozora thought about what Yoriichi said. As the former Moon Pillar looked at the two swords he had, an idea formed in his head. As he puts his black nichirin sword and his crimson nichirin sword at his side, Yozora walked forward and turned towards Yoriichi.