Special Chapter Kimetsu Gakuen 2

Onui was walking to school with Nora. After meeting the former ace of the archery team, Onui couldn't stop thinking about the night she met him.

"So you actually met Yozora. Wow, i'm impressed Onui."

"Wait, did you know about Yozora the whole time?"

"Who knows, but we better head to school fast. We don't need to hear Rengoku-sensei scolding us for being late again."

As the girls ran towards their school, Onui saw a boy walking through the school gates. He had long black hair that was tied in a high ponytail and brown eyes. Onui knew this was Yozora, but she noticed something different about him. He had a bandage over his nose and one on the left side of his cheek.

"Come on, Onui. We're going to be late."

Hearing her friend call for her, Onui quickly walked to her classroom. As Onui and Nora sat in their desks, they saw their teacher walk into the classroom.

"Alright class, due to a change in schedule, we'll be having a new student joining us. So please welcome him!"

"Yes, Rengoku-sensei."

"Okay young man, you can come in."

As the door the classroom opened, Onui and Nora's eyes widen. The boy wrote his name on the board as he turned to the class.

"I'm................Yozora Tsugikuni."

The class started murmuring as they looked at the boy. He spoke in a soft manner so no one couldn't catch what he said. Seeing this, Rengoku motion for Yozora to speak up.

".......i'm Yozora Tsugikuni."

Onui was shocked to see the boy she just met was now in her class. However, when she looked at the boy, he still had that sad look in his eyes just like when they met at the archery range.

"I don't remember him being injured when we first met. Did someone hurt him? I hope he isn't getting bullied."

As Yozora sat in the desk he was assigned to sit at, Onui looked at him in concern. She hoped he would be alright since he's meeting so many new people for the first time.

"Yozora Tsugikuni................"

~Timeskip~
It was now lunch time as all the students either ate alone or sat and talked with their friends. Nora and Onui were about to sit down until they saw Yozora already leaving the cafeteria even though lunch just started.

"Hey Onui, do you wanna follow him?"

"Nora, that's rude!"

"C'mon, aren't you the least bit curious on what he might be doing? For all we know he could be at the archery range showing off his skills or something."

Onui couldn't deny that she was curious about the boy. Even now, her mind kept playing the words Yozora said when they first met.

"I'm Yozora Tsugikuni and as you can see......i'm no one special."

Onui sighed as she agreed with Nora. Seeing this, the girl dragged Onui with her as they looked for Yozora. On their way, they saw Muichiro and Yuichiro walking into the music room.

~With Yozora~
"Yozora, you're really here!"

As Yozora was in the music room, he saw Muichiro running towards him and gave him a hug. While this is happening, Yuichiro is seen walking in the room as well.

"Yozora-san, what are you doing in here. Shouldn't you be eating in the cafeteria right now?"

"Yeah, but i'm not really that hungry. Besides, i was curious about this music room."

As Yuichiro and Yozora talked, Muichiro walked around the music room. When he did, he saw an old piano and smiled.

"Hey, Yozora. Can you play the piano?"

"Huh, why do you ask?"

"Well.................you always look happier when you play piano."

Yozora looked at Muichiro as he smiled. He soon sat down in front of the piano as he had a small smile on his face.

"Any requests?"

"Oh, oh! The one song you played when we were kids."

Yozora simply smiled at Muichiro. As he looked at Yuichiro, the boy merely nodded his head as he had a nervous smile on his face.

"Okay then, Muichiro."

~With Onui~
As Onui and Nora saw the Tokito twins enter the music room, they both head towards the room out of curiosity. As they did, they looked from outside the doorway to see what was happening. Muichiro and Yuichiro both had a look of excitement and anticipation.

When Onui looks at the direction they were looking at, her eyes widen a bit. She saw Yozora sitting at a piano, she didn't know why, but she instinctively reached for her camera. As she did, Yozora had a smile on his face as he began to play the piano for Yuichiro and Muichiro.

Nora just stared at Yozora as she was mesmerized by his playing. The way he played reminded her of a child going outside to play. As for Onui, she was also staring at Yozora. She found his playing to be good, but what caught her attention was his face. On Yozora's face, there was a pure, innocent smile that shined so brightly.

"That was amazing, Yozora!!"

"I agree with Muichiro, though we did bring some unwanted guests."

Yozora looked towards the door of the music room. When he did, saw Onui and Nora looking at him. He had a hint of red on his face, as he looked away. Soon Onui walked up towards Yozora as she held both of his hands.

"Your name is Yozora, correct?"

"Umm, yes."

"Yozora....i think your playing was very beautiful!"

Yozora was taken by surprise as she said this. He thanked her for the compliment, but he was still embarrassed of people he just met watching him play piano. Seeing the two girls here, Muichiro had an idea.

"Well, Yozora was always able to express himself more with music since he's too shy to speak up to new people."

Onui looked at Muichiro, who was wearing a mischievous smile. As she looked at Yozora, she saw the boy was smiling as he was still behind the piano. Afterwards, Onui walked next to Yozora as she had an idea on how to get a bit closer to Yozora.

"Yozora....would you like to go to karaoke with me?"

As Onui looked serious about this, she stared at Yozora. At first Yozora thought she was joking, but when he realized just how serious her gaze was he voiced the only response on his head that he could think of.

"................is this really happening?"