Chapter 127 Calm Rain and Raging Waters

Kurome and Kotomine were inside of the base. As they were waiting inside, they saw Tokinada entering the building. Seeing this, Kotomine spoke to Tokinada.

"I take it you're finally going forward with your objective."

"Yes, Kotomine. I need time to perfect this procedure. That's why i'm leaving this base and going into hiding for awhile."

Kotomine nods in understanding. As Tokinada prepares to leave, he looked at Kurome. Tokinada soon smiled as he looks at the girl.

"The Demon Slayer Corps is already wary of the Shie Hassaikai now. I'm sure they'll send someone here to capture me or destroy everything in here. That's why, I have only one order for you Kurome. You may kill as you please. Should the person be Yozora, then do all you that you can to make your desire real."

"Yes sir."

"Thank you. Well then, Kotomine will be accompanying me. As of now, the Shie Hassaikai is disbanded. I have no further use for this yakuza group. Let's go Kotomine."

As Kotomine and Tokinada started to leave, Kurome was being left by herself. As she sat down and reached into her bag of snacks, she began to think to herself.

"So then, i'm on my own again. Though if i get to see Yozora again, i guess this balances things out."

As Kotomine and Tokinada were far enough away from Kurome, Kotomine had a wicked smile on his face as he spoke to Tokinada.

"You knew that she wouldn't be able to defeat Yozora now that he's finally awakened. Tell me, why did you do such a thing."

"Isn't it obvious? The more hope you give to a person, the more they'll crumble into despair when they face reality. To have something built up only for it to come crashing down, that's what we humans seem to do best. I can't wait to see how Kurome will react when she finds out how little her efforts will matter and how futile her efforts of understanding Yozora truly is."

~With Yozora~
Yozora is seen traveling on foot. This time he had two swords on his side as he was going back to the Shie Hassaikai's base. However, he felt something different about himself. He felt as if he was a lot stronger than before.

"I sense someone's ki up ahead. Its almost like they're waiting for me."

As Yozora got closer and closer to his destination, he felt the ki up ahead getting more intense. When he finally arrived at his destination, his eyes widen a bit as he saw the person in front of him.

"You've kept me waiting, Yozora Tsugikuni."

"Akame

"Akame....no, you just resemble her."

"Of course i do, silly. After all, she is my sister. At least, she was until you came along."

Kurome stepped down from the rock she was on as she walked towards Yozora. As this happened, Yozora noticed something. Her ki didn't show any type of hatred towards him. In fact, it was the opposite.