Chapter 105 Return from Despair

~Flashback~
Akame is seen sitting on a hill as she looked at the sky. It was nighttime and the sky was filled with starts as the full moon was out. Right next to her was her little brother. Though she was only adopted into his family, their bond as brother and sister was strong.

"Akame, why do you work so hard? I just don't understand it."

As Yozora was sitting next to Akame he asked her what was on his mind. He didn't understand why Akame would push herself to her limit so much for others. He couldn't begin to imagine why.

"It's not like everyone can be saved. One way or another, we all meet an end. So why try so desperately to save everyone, when just saving the many is enough."

Akame closed her eyes for a moment as she was in thought. When she opened her eyes, she pats Yozora's head with a smile.

"I know that Yozora, more than you know. To save one, means not being able to save another. You can only save those who truly belong on your side. However, i still see the beauty in that dream. I want to make a world where everyone can look at the sky and share a laugh. A world where no one will be sad."

Yozora looked at his sister in silence. When he looked at the sky with her, he saw all the stars in the night sky. Afterwards, he soon looks back at Akame.

"Then i'll do it too. I'll become a hero of justice and make your dream a reality. And when i do, let's both share a laugh under this night sky."

As Yozora said this, Akame felt something. Tears, tears were running down her face as she hugged her brother closely. All Yozora heard from the girl was the word "please". He soon thought she was telling him to be a hero of justice and make the dream real.

"I get it now Akame....the reason you cried and what you were trying to say. You weren't begging me to become a hero of justice. You were begging me to not follow that path, because you knew that beyond that path....was suffering."
~Flashback ends~
Yozora felt blood running down his body. He tightly gripped his blade and sliced apart the spikes that were impaled into his body. Soon he shifted his focus back onto the fight.

"Breath of the Moon, Second Form:Pearl Flowers Moongazing!"

Yozora performs several slashes while sending a barrage of chaotic blades forward

Yozora performs several slashes while sending a barrage of chaotic blades forward. Chisaki wasn't quick enough to create another wall, so his body was soon sliced apart by the attack. Soon Yozora dashed forward and prepared to strike further.

"Breath of the Moon,First Form:Dark Moon - Evening Palace!"