Chapter 94 Trial Pt.1

~Demon Slayer Headquarters~
A boy wearing hanafuda earrings is seen lying on the ground. He had a scar on his forehead and had black hair that turned  burgundy at the tips. Right now his eyes were closed as he lost consciousness. A kakushi is seen beside him, trying to wake him up.

"Hey, wake up. Wake up already."

"C'mon! Are you gonna sleep all day?! Wake the hell up!"

The boy opened his eyes, revealing their dark red color. He looked around to find himself in an unfamiliar area. As he looked around he noticed several individual's there with him. Seeing the boy was awake, Uzui started to speak up.

"Bummer, i heard he was a Demon Slayer traveling with a demon at his side, so i was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant. But that is one drab-looking kid, huh?"

Rengoku walked up next to Uzui as he looked at the boy. He had a smile on his face as he looked at the boy, yet he knew how serious this situation was.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial. I see!"

Muichiro was looking at the sky. As he stared at the clouds he was wondering where Yozora was. Since there was going to be a meeting among pillars he was sure he'd see him. As for himself, he told Tokinada he was summoned for a meeting and the man gave him time off as a guard for now.

"Yozora......it was for a brief moment, but when i last saw you....it felt like you were suffering."

~Meanwhile~
Yozora is seen inside the headquarters by himself. As he looked to the side, he saw a box. As he looked at it, he felt the ki of a demon. Yet, for some reason this demon didn't really seem all that hostile.

"..................."

However, his focus wasn't on the demon next to him. Right now he was focusing on what happened yesterday. The words that Kai Chisaki and his other personality told him.

"Do you truly want to help others or do you just want to erase your own guilt?"

"Nothing comes from helping others. In the end you can't save others or yourself. You're just living a life of a lie."

Yozora just clenched his fists tightly. He felt as if his entire being could be crushed at any moment. He wanted to make his sister's dream real, he wanted to be a hero of justice. So why, why couldn't he deny a single word they said.

"How long are you gonna stay there wallowing, Yozora?"

As the boy looked up, he saw Sanemi standing before him. As Sanemi looked at Yozora, he noticed something different. The color of his eyes seemed dull, almost like the life in them is fading away.

"Sanemi........i'm sorry. I'm okay, so let's just g-"

"Existing and having a dream isn't a crime, Yozora."