Chapter 52 The Battle of Instincts

Soon Grimmjow dashed behind Sanemi and kicked him through several trees. Just when Sanemi was about to crash into another one, Grimmjow appeared in front of him and slams his foot right on the pillars head.

"What's the matter, i thought you said you could kill a shitty demon like me."

Sanemi noticed that Grimmjow's power and speed has shot up drastically. Could it be possible that Takasugi fed Grimmjow a marechi while waiting for them? Is that why he wanted three days for Yozora to make a choice?

"I'm not done yet bastard!!!!!"

Grimmjow wrapped his tails around Sanemi's neck and rapidly fired a barrage of punches to his face.

"COME ON!!! SHOW ME THE POWER OF A PILLAR!!!!! SHOW ME THE STRENGTH YOU CLAIM IS ABLE TO KILL ME!!! OTHERWISE I'LL JUST KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE TIL YOU GROW A PAIR AND FIGHT BACK!!!!!"

Grimmjow unwrapped his tails from around Sanemi and punched him in the air. Soon he jumps up and punched Sanemi through a tree. As he landed, Grimmjow charges forward towards the wind pillar.

"Breath of Wind, Eighth Form:Primary Gale Slash!!!"

Sanemi leaps into the air and swings his blade which generates circular torrents of wind

Sanemi leaps into the air and swings his blade which generates circular torrents of wind. Grimmjow swung his claws in the to disperse the wind but didn't see Sanemi. Though he soon caught the scent of blood.

"I've got you now!!!!!!"

Grimmjow goes to where he caught the scent of blood. However, when he did all he saw was a branch covered in Sanemi's blood. While Grimmjow was distracted Sanemi strikes from the side, while rotating the body in a position to deliver a uppercut movement, creating a slashing tornado.

"Breath of Wind, Sixth Form:Black Wind Mountain Mist!!!!"

Grimmjow growls as he felt his body being torn apart again

Grimmjow growls as he felt his body being torn apart again. He's running low on energy so his regeneration is slowing down a bit. He soon looked at Sanemi with a hateful glare.

"I swear, you swordsmen seem to love getting in my way. Why the hell are you even here, pillar?"

"Why you ask?"