Chapter 39 A Battle Draws Near

~1 week later~
Muichiro fully recovered from his wounds and soon left the Butterfly Estate. Meanwhile, Yozora was sitting down as today was the day that Onui would come back with his sword.

"I'll be able to go on missions today. Finally, now i can save as many people as i can. Though....i have a bad feeling."

Soon Yozora sensed someone's ki in the estate. As soon as he turned around he saw Onui walking in the halls.

"Yozora, I finally finished it! Your blade is here!!!!"

She ran over to Yozora as she was holding a sheathed sword. Yozora insisted they go to the training yard so he wouldn't bother anyone.

"Yozora........are you sure you want to keep doing this?"

"Hmmm? Keep doing what?"

Onui was looking down, trying to gather her thoughts. While she was making the sword she was focusing on making a weapon Yozora could rely on and put all his strength into. However, she wondered if Yozora was doing well. To go back out and fight after everything that's happened, she was just concerned for him.

"Onui, i'm going to keep fighting no matter what. I want to make a future where everyone is happy and can share a laugh. I'm gonna be a hero of justice, so no one will live in fear."

"I see......well as your swordsmith it's my job to provide you with a blade strong enough for that task. So here you go."

Onui hands the nichirin blade to Yozora. As he drew the sword from it's sheath he saw it change color. Once again his sword was a pitch black color.

"How's the sword? I know i'm inexperienced when compared to Gramps but i did give it my al-"

Onui's sentence was cut short as she was wrapped in a hug. Soon she felt her own face heating up from how close she was to Yozora.

"I love it Onui. It's perfect, thank you so much. I'm sure Muramasa would be so proud of you if he saw this sword."

Onui looked at Yozora's face. She saw the look in his eyes, they were telling her that he was not lying. She wanted to stay like this but she knew that wasn't the case.

"Asakusa!!!!! Asakusa!!!! Yozora-san head to Asakusa immediately."

Yozora's kasugai crow was giving him his new mission. He let go of Onui and got ready to leave. He turned around and smiled at her.

"Don't worry, i'll come back. I promise."

"You better......"

With that Yozora heads out for Asakusa. On his way he remembered that Asakusa is where he had his first mission.

"Hard to believe i would go back. During my first mission there i had to deal with a serial killer, i wonder if it's actually a demon this time."

"Yes!!!! It is most definitely a demon! Therefore we must exterminate it!"