Chapter 101 Monster vs Beast

Rappa stood up with his body stained in blood. He saw Yozora standing up, but the boy had a bit of trouble to keep still. The man chuckled as he saw this happening.

"We'll finally settle this. But i won't admit defeat so easily."

Rappa soon wraps his arms around a tree and lifts it off the ground. Soon he swings the tree at Yozora. Seeing this, the boy jumped into the air, however Rappa suddenly threw the tree at him.

"Breath of the Moon, Fourteenth Form:Catastrophe - Tenman Crescent Moon."

Yozora swings his sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius

Yozora swings his sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius. The tree that Rappa threw was sliced apart. However, as Rappa was being sliced by Yozora's attack, he jumped on the pieces of the tree that were sliced.

Soon he reached Yozora and punched him back down to the ground. As Yozora looks up, he saw Rappa falling towards him with his fist extended. Yozora quickly dashed to the left and dodged Rappa's punch. As he looked at Rappa, he saw that underneath his fist was a huge crater.

"Yozora Tsugikuni, this fight is not over."

"I couldn't agree more!!!!"

Yozora charged forward as he held his blade tightly. Rappa lunged forward as he prepares to launch another barrage of punches at the boy.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Tenth Form:Clash of Swallow!"

Yozora was coated by large amounts of water as he charged at Rappa with great speed and power

Yozora was coated by large amounts of water as he charged at Rappa with great speed and power. Rappa soon stood his ground as he happily smiled.
As Yozora swung his blade, Rappa threw his fist as both of their attacks collided.

Dust fills the air, the earth beneath them started to shatter. As the dust clears, Rappa is seen with a blade in his chest. Meanwhile, Rappa's fist had collided with Yozora's face. Yet the two of them didn't seem done even for a moment.

"Yozora!!!!!!"

"Rappa!!!!!!"

The two of them charged at each other with immense speed. Rappa unleashed another storm of punches and Yozora was ready to counterattack.