Chapter 120 Evil

Kurome is seen standing in front of Yozora's cell again. As she looked at the boy, she was smiling as she was eating her snacks.

"Yozora.....i wonder how you would act when you learn of how Akame and i are related."

As Kurome looked at Yozora, she met was with the same result as usual. Absolute silence. The girl began to walk away as she kept smiling to herself.

"I do hope you wake up soon. I want to know.....are you just as lonely as i am."

~Meanwhile~
Tokinada is seen walking around. He felt a strong presence following him as he roamed the streets. He smiled to himself as he had a good idea on what's happening.

"I must say, i never would expect a pillar to be following me. What is it that you want with me, Insect Pillar?"

As he said this, Shinobu stopped hiding herself and walked towards the man. While she still had a smile on her face, Tokinada could tell that she was angry.

"I'd like to ask why you harmed Tokito-kun? He is your bodyguard after all."

"Hmmm."

Tokinada looked at Shinobu for a moment. As Shinobu looked at the man, he saw that he had a bored expression. Soon Tokinada coldly asked her something.

"Who is Tokito? If they're not important enough for me to remember, then they have little impact on me and the world. They may as well be a bug on the ground."

Shinobu felt anger rising inside of her. She wanted to cut the man down, but she couldn't do so. Tokinada smiled as he saw her conflicted face.

"Did you think i wouldn't notice someone following me? Why else would i go to crowded area? You can strike me down if you wish, but something tells me you won't get away with a slap on the wrist if all the people around here were to see you commit such an act."

Tokinada simply walked away from Shinobu. As he did, he began to think to himself.

"Human beings have commit a large amount of villainous acts even before demons were issue. The true nature of us humans is malice. We commit heinous acts as everyday, even if we don't know it. If that's the case, why should i hide myself under a "nice" persona that only benefits everyone but myself? My ancestors have committed a great evil, yet they covered it up for centuries. When i found out the truth, that's when i started to show my true nature. What's the point of living if you can't even act the way you wish. Humanity likes to talk about free will, when in reality.....such a thing doesn't exist."

~With Yozora~
Yozora was struggling to keep up with his other self. As they cross blades again, Sora grabbed another sword from the ground as he wasn't going to let Yozora have a chance of attacking.

"Breath of the Moon, Eighteenth Form:Moon Fang Cross!!!!"