Chapter 140 Rappa's Last Stand

"Breath of Water, Tenth Form:Contanst Flux!!!!!!"

Giyuu performs a continuous attack that increases in power with each rotation, creating a strong slash

Giyuu performs a continuous attack that increases in power with each rotation, creating a strong slash. As he slashed at Akaza, the demon karate chopped Giyuu's left shoulder in the process. While Giyuu's shoulder was bleeding and in great pain, Akaza barely felt any pain on his neck as Giyuu's slash was too shallow.

"Is this a power difference? He's definitely strong. Even when i attack he strikes back with the same accuracy."

"Giyuu.....you did well. Tanjiro, remember that sight you just witnessed. As for me, its finally time to show this demon what humans are capable of. When i present an opening to decapitate Akaza, you two better take the damn chance."

Rappa walked forward in front of Giyuu. As he looked at Akaza, he took a stance and inhaled the air. To be honest, he doubt he could be of much help in defeating Muzan. That's why he'll go all out here and now.

"The human body sets limiters on itself so that it won't destroy itself. I remember that fight Yozora had with Chisaki. For that one second, Yozora broke those limiters. Sorry Yozora, but i'll need more than a second. I'll push my body pass its limit and use all the strentgh i can muster to bring this demon down."

As soon as Rappa exhaled, Akaza suddenly turned towards Rappa. He felt something was off about this man. Every cell in his body was telling him to eliminate him as soon as possible. As he charged at Rappa, he heard the man say one thing.

"Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock:Abandonment."

His regrets, his shame, his weakness, his body, and even his life

His regrets, his shame, his weakness, his body, and even his life. For the sake of a person that he dearly respects, for this one moment, Rappa threw them all away to become a monster that will destroy his enemy, even if it kills him. Rappa forced the limiters that was placed on his body to shatter as he felt his blood pumping.