Chapter 139 A Cost For Victory

"Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock!"

Rappa unleashes a flurry of punches all over Akaza's body

Rappa unleashes a flurry of punches all over Akaza's body. Soon he lands a hard punch to the demon's face and smashed his head against the wall as the walls started to crack. Soon Rappa drags Akaza's face on the wall and slams him to the ground. Rappa jumps back to gain some distance as he stood next to Tanjiro.

"Amazing. His arms were moving like flowing water, yet his attacks were crashing down on Akaza like a waterfall!"

"Tanjiro, right? Yozora has a message for you. Give Upper Moon Three hell."

".......right! After all, its the job of the strong to aid and protect the weak. Then the weak will become strong and aid other those weaker than them. Its the law of nature. Even Akaza was a human baby before. I'm sure someone protected and helped him."

Soon Akaza stood up to face his opponents. Yet, when he heard Tanjiro's words he felt an unpleasant feeling eating at him from the inside. Everything from Tanjiro's eyes, voice, and words scrape at his entrails from inside with a rasp.

"In the beginning, everyone's a baby at what they do. They get help from those around them, then remember what happened. But don't compare yourself to other people. The opponent you will always be fighting is yourself. What's important is to be stronger than who you were yesterday. You'll become wonderful if you keep going for ten or twenty years. And next time, you'll be the one helping people."

As Akaza heard these words ring in his head, he thought he felt someone touch his shoulder. As he swung his fist at the person who touched his shoulder, his eyes became wide when he realized he swung at nothing but air. Soon he looked towards Tanjiro and Rappa.

"You two......really are unpleasant."

Akaza charged at Tanjiro with great speed. As Akaza was preparing to attack, Rappa quickly grabbed Tanjiro by his haori and threw him out the way.

"Destructive Kill, Crush Style:Willow of a Thousand Flashes!!!!"