Chapter 74 A Brother's Anger

Yozora stood there in shock. In front of him was someone close to him that he forgot after he lost his memories. He found someone who was part of his family and past. However, he couldn't enjoy this moment. The fact his ki was full of malice and was now a demon made it difficult to enjoy his presence.

"Zenon, why are you a demon?! Answer me?!"

"I have no reason to answer to you. However, i will take your life no matter what it takes."

As they were conversing, Murata was hiding as he was shocked by all of this. How did the demon and Yozora know each other? Why was the demon's focus on Yozora?

"Zenon, what happened to you-"

Yozora didn't finish his question as he side stepped to avoid a punch from Zenon. Yozora sweeps his leg and tries to stab him, but Zenon swept Yozora's leg and kicked him through a tree.

"Don't talk to me as if we're brothers. I'm not going to listen to a word you say, faker."

Yozora stood up from the ground. Right now he couldn't let his feelings cloud his judgement, yet he couldn't just ignore it. Zenon looked at the boy in disgust as he was prepared to attack.

"Blood Demon Art:Eternal Fangs."

Zenon protrudes countless bones out of his body

Zenon protrudes countless bones out of his body. Soon he sliced apart numerous trees and boulders to find where Yozora was hiding. Yozora held his blade tightly as he saw the bones coming his way.

"Breath of the Moon, Eighth Form:Moon-Dragon Ringtail!!!"

Yozora uses a direct frontal attack to create a single gigantic slash that destroyed most of the bones in front of him

Yozora uses a direct frontal attack to create a single gigantic slash that destroyed most of the bones in front of him. Seeing this Zenon created more and drives them into the ground.

"Why? Why does this brat know that Breath Style? Did Upper Moon One chose him over me like everyone else!!!"

"From below!!!"

Yozora sensed the ki below him and jumped back as numerous bones erupt from the ground and sliced apart a tree near him. However, Yozora felt another wave of ki approaching behind him.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Seventh Form:Splashing Rain."

Yozora holds his blade backwards and spins it to create a whirlwind-like shield

Yozora holds his blade backwards and spins it to create a whirlwind-like shield. The bones couldn't break through the defense and were torn apart. Yozora soon jumped out the way as several spiraling bones were heading for him.

Yozora jumped high into the trees. When he landed on a branch, he hopped from one branch to another while evading the bones that were heading his way.

"This isn't good. Shigure Soen Ryu doesn't have any forms that i can use from a distance. All i can do is use its defensive forms for now. Though Breath of the Moon can use range attacks, he'll just make more bones as soon as i break them apart. What do i do?"

Yozora looked at Zenon and saw that he hasn't moved an inch from where he was. As Yozora looked at Zenon with a slight hint of anger he saw Murata's dead team near the man. However, what he saw next to them is what caught his interest.

"Twelve, there are twelve swords in the area. I've been training to use this style for awhile now, i guess i got no choice but to use it here."

Yozora puts all his strength into his legs and leaps towards Zenon. Seeing this, the demon protrudes several bones from his arm to make a spear. Soon Yozora's blade and Zenon's spear were now clashing at high speeds.

Soon they push each other back to gain some distance. Yozora  found himself near the blades of the fallen demon slayers. Zenon looked at Yozora as he protrudes more bones from his body.

"What's wrong Yozora? Are you holding back because of our past connection? Heh, maybe you should drop dead right now?"

Yozora looked at Zenon as he had a slight look of guilt on his face. As Zenon walked towards Yozora, he stepped on the corpse of one of Murata's old team. Seeing this, he ripped the corpse apart with a multitude of sharp bones.

"Truly pathetic, it seems the caliber of demon slayers has decreased. Honestly, these fools didn't deserve to be here. They're worthless."

Suddenly Yozora leaped towards Zenon and punched him through several trees. When Zenon saw Yozora, he was surprised when Yozora's eyes were blue for a brief moment.

"You know, i think i was holding back because you were my brother and a key to my memories. But to hell with all of that! You would desecrate a corpse and speak ill of the deceased when they fought their hardest.....you really are a demon. Zenon, what little mercy i had for you just died instantly."

As Zenon stood up, he saw Yozora sheathing his nichirin sword. Yozora soon picked up the sword that was near a corpse of the deceased demon slayers.

"I don't care if i get hurt or if i get killed. I'll use everything i have to kill you, so my comrades efforts in bringing you down won't go to waste."

Zenon noticed the air around Yozora change when he picked up the sword of one of the dead demon slayers. As Yozora looked at him, he saw his eyes were still brown but they no longer had the look of a human. He had the eyes of a machine.

For a moment, Yozora found a feeling that he thought he lost along with his memories. This burning sensation that made him stronger but dangerous. This feeling was pure rage. As he looks at Zenon, he was prepared to fight with his whole being. When he held the blade of the dead demon slayer, he decided to use a style that he trained hard to create.

".......Infinite One-Sword Style."