Chapter 114 Teacher and Student

Suddenly Kokushibo and Yozora were clashing swords again. Yet the demon noticed something, Yozora was faster and stronger than before. As they pushed each other back, both fighters prepared their next attack.

"Breath of the Moon, Fourteenth Form:Catastrophe - Tenman Crescent Moon!!!!!!"

Both Kokushibo and Yozora swung their swords and created a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius

Both Kokushibo and Yozora swung their swords and created a chaotic vortex of powerful omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius. The ground and everything around then were sliced apart multiple times. As dust fills the air, Yozora charged forward.

Kokushibo looked at the boy, as he saw the way his muscles were moving, he could tell he was going for another feint like last time. Yozora swung his sword as Kokushibo jumped back. As he saw Yozora drop the sword in his other hand, Kokushibo thought he managed to avoid the real attack of his sword, but he suddenly saw Yozora's muscle movement change during the attack.

"Breath of the Moon, First Form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace!"

Yozora draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a single motion; like with all Moon Breathing techniques, numerous chaotic blades originate from the slash

Yozora draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a single motion; like with all Moon Breathing techniques, numerous chaotic blades originate from the slash. As Kokushibo felt his body being ripped apart, he thought to himself.

"He used the same body movement for Shigure Soen Ryu only to immediately change it to use Breath of the Moon. This boy......is more dangerous than i thought."

"Come, Kokushibo. This fight is only beginning."

~With Rengoku~
Rengoku and Akaza were quickly exchanging strikes at each other consecutively. Akaza was enjoying this, he could tell Rengoku was getting stronger. As he looked at the pillar's face, he saw a flame patterned mark on the right side of his face.

"That's it, Kyojuro!!!! But still, you should become a demon! Then this newfound strength you have acquired can be yours for centuries! Even if you've gotten stronger now, the wounds on your body haven't healed one bit!!!"

"I refuse!!!!! To struggle, to persevere, and to die after experiencing all the things you did in life! That's what makes humans so beautiful!!!!!"