Chapter 145 Rematch

Muichiro looked at Yozora as he saw him face to face with Upper Moon One. As Yozora was standing there, he spoke up.

"Sanemi, take Muichiro and Genya out of here. I can handle it from here."

"What the hell are you talking about?! Do you have a death wi-"

"I wasn't asking for your opinion, Sanemi."

When Yozora turned towards Sanemi, the Wind Pillar suddenly jumped back. He already had goosebumps when he saw Upper Moon One, but seeing Yozora wearing such a serious expression made him fear for his life. Soon Yozora spoke up to his comrades.

"Himejima should be reaching this area soon. When you meet up with him, all of you should head for Muzan's location."

As soon as Yozora said that, everyone heard the sound of a biwa being played. When it occured, Yozora and Kokushibo were suddenly sent to a new area. As Yozora looked around, he noticed something. The area was filled with a large quantity of swords.

"I had this place ready especially for this moment. Killing you would have no meaning if i didn't fight you at your best."

Yozora looked at Kokushibo. When he saw the demon unsheathe his sword, he noticed there were eyes on the blade. As he smirked, he looked at one of the swords he saw in the ground as he walked towards it.

"Well then Kokushibo, i'll say this once. I won't meet your expectations. Instead, i'll surpass them. Your the original breath of the moon user, while i'm probably a faker in your eyes. Though....there is no law that says the fake can't surpass the original. Here i come, Upper Moon One."

Yozora picked up the sword that was stuck in the ground. As he points the blade in Kokushibo's direction, the demon saw the look in Yozora's eyes. He could tell this wasn't the same boy that he fought before.

"I hope you have enough swords in stock. You'll have to keep me company............until i run out of blades."

Suddenly Kokushibo and Yozora dashed at each other. They quickly swung their swords and when their blades clashed, a large gust of wind was the result of their collision. Yozora kicks away Kokushibo as he stabs the sword he just used into the ground. Soon he unsheathed his black nichirin sword as he looked at Kokushibo.

"We both use breath of the moon......"

"But one thing sets me apart from my opponent. That thing..............."

As Yozora and Kokushibo gripped the hilt of their blades tightly, they both glared at each other as they knew exactly what set them apart. It was something that they were proud of.

".........IS STRENGTH/PRIDE!!!!!"

"Breath of the Moon, Fourteenth Form:Catastrophe - Tenman Crescent Moon!!!!!"