Chapter 86 Sad Gentle Smile Pt.2

"Seriously Yozora, is Rolling Thunder the best name you could come up with?"

"HEY!!!! Don't judge me, Muichiro. Family is supposed to support each other, not bullying each other's creativity."

Yozora was sitting in a corner with a depressed cloud over his head. Muichiro kept teasing him about the what he did earlier. The only reason Yozora said that was because he thought it was cool.

As they were talking, Uzui and Mitsuri were looking at the two. They were surprised to see Muichiro showing so much emotion since he's usually so stoic. They were also surprised by Yozora because of his appearance. At first glance, he looks like the silent stoic type but here he is being embarrassed easily.

"Anyways, you're that new pillar that Rengoku-san talks about. I'm Tengen Uzui, the Sound Pillar with max flamboyance!!"

"U-um.....nice to meet you Uzui-san."

"Come on Yozora, you were confident before. Did you use it all on your Rolling Thunder?"

"CUT IT OUT, MUICHIRO!!!!!"

Onui giggled as she saw Yozora and Muichiro bickering. As this happened, Mitsuri walked up towards Yozora to introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Mitsuri Kanroji. Let's get along."

"I'm Yozora. N-nice to meet you, Kanroji-senpai!!!!"

Kanroji stood in shock. This boy who looked like he would be as stoic as Tomioka was being nice and adorable. She thought that this gap between his look and his personality was crazy. Soon she puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Someday, i'll buy you some ice cream."

"Eh?"

"Because......i'm your senpai!!!!"

Yozora looks at her with confusion. The only reason he called her senpai was because of a slip of the tongue. As he nods his head, Onui walked up to him.

"Ah. I knew you could make friends....i just never thought it would be this fast."

"I can't tell if you're complementing me or mocking me."

"Can't it be both?"

Onui and Yozora looked at each other while smiling. Soon Shinobu walked outside and saw the two together. Since she wanted to have some fun, she decided to tease him to see what happens.

"Oh my, oh my~. You're quite popular, Yozora-san. I thought we had something special."

Yozora's face turned a bright red as he looked at Shinobu. Meanwhile, Onui was looking at Shinobu from behind Yozora and gave her a thumbs up.

"To think i lived with you for so long, and i'm just learning you're heartbreaker. How could you do this Yozora?"

"B-b-but Onui i.....um.....i....i......"

Steam started coming off of Yozora as he fell onto the ground. Muichiro and Rengoku rushed to his side, only to see Yozora with a blank stare as his face was red. Onui and Shinobu both giggled at this and decided to apologize for going too far.

Mitsuri and Uzui were both laughing at what they just witnessed. As soon as Yozora stood up again, Uzui puts an arm around the boy.

"I mistook you for a calm, silent type. Who would've thought you'd be flamboyant enough to receive so much attention! I think we'll get along just fine!"

"Umm....thanks, Uzui-san."

Shinobu soon walked in front of Yozora. As Yozora looked up at her, he saw her smiling at him. However something about this smile was different from the one she usually has.