Chapter 134 Pillar Training Final Pt.

~3 days later~
Inosuke and Zenitsu both charged at Yozora as the boy jumps back. Soon Tanjiro dashed behind him and tries to slash the boy. Seeing this, Yozora grabbed one of the swords in the ground and quickly spun his body and quickly blocked Tanjiro's attack.

While Yozora was distracted with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke both charged at Yozora. However, Yozora grabs Tanjiro's arm and threw him at Zenitsu and Inosuke. As the boys land on the ground, Yozora swung his wooden sword at all three of them.

"You all don't seem to have figured out the lesson behind this training, yet you're somehow able utilize it. That's enough for now, you all rest up inside. I have to give a different lesson to someone else."

All three of them nodded as they went inside. Yozora sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. The three of them were making great progress. Now he just had to make the next two people he was suppose to meet even stronger. As he sensed someone's ki, a small smile appeared on his face.

"So you're the boy that Sanemi talked about. Nice to meet you, i'm Yozora Tsugikuni."

".....Genya Shinazugawa."

Yozora looked at Genya for a moment

Yozora looked at Genya for a moment. As he sensed the boy's ki, he saw that Genya had a gun with him. As he saw this, Yozora asked the boy something.

"Genya, what breath style do you use?"

"None. I can't use any okay! I know i'm weak compared to the others bu-"

"There is nothing wrong with being weak."

Genya looked at Yozora for a moment. The smile and positive attitude he had were gone in an instant. Instead, all he saw was a cold stare and heard a serious tone in Yozora's voice.

"No one in this world was born strong. Not you, not me, not even the rest of the pillars. Its okay to be weak, but if you choose to stay weak or use your weakness as an excuse to not pull your weight, then you can get the hell out of my sight."

Genya was surprised by how quickly Yozora changed his whole demeanor. The boy was at a lost for words when he heard Yozora speak. Soon Yozora went inside of his home for a moment and came back with a bow and some arrows.

"Genya.....you don't need to feel insecure. He may not show it openly, but Sanemi does care for your well being. Anyways, i'm not sure i can teach you much since i don't use firearms. Though a gun and a bow have something in common. They're both used for ranged attacks. As such, you and i will do basic archery."

Genya simply nods his head. He didn't know how to act with Yozora. At first all he saw was a kid who was younger than him, but now it feels like Yozora is his senior in every way. In fact, it was kind of scary how mature Yozora was.

"Alright Genya. All i can give you for advice is this."

Yozora gave Genya an apple and asked him to throw it in the air. Shrugging his shoulders, Genya did as he was told. Yozora held his bow and pulled back on the string with an arrow in hand.