Chapter 131 Pillar Training

Tanjiro was seen inside of the Butterfly Estate as he was recovering from his fight from the swordsmith village. As he did, he heard someone walking into the room. However he was surprised when he saw the person at the door.

"Excuse me, may i come in?"

"Yozora-san......sure."

Yozora entered the room that Tanjiro was in. As Tanjiro looked at Yozora, he noticed that the boy has changed. Usually, all Tanjiro would get from Yozora's scent was sadness and regret, but now Yozora seemed more at peace. Not only that, he also saw that Yozora had scars around his body.

"Tanjiro Kamado, i came to apologize for what i did during the trial."

"Huh?"

"I punched the crap out of you and suggested Nezuko's resolve to be tested, which resulted in Sanemi stabbing her. However, i will say this.....don't ever say that YOU will defeat Muzan. Saying that you and Nezuko will be the ones to do it, its that type of arrogance that will lead to your death. So instead, next time, say WE will destroy Muzan. After all, we're comrades right."

Tanjiro's eyes widen as he heard Yozora. Soon he began to remember something that Rengoku told him about the boy in front of him.

"Yozora has suffered a great deal. During that trial......i think its because of how similar you two are that he acted the way he did. So i ask of you, do not harbor any ill will towards him. He may be a pillar, but he's also a young boy who has suffered enough."

Tanjiro finally understood Rengoku's words. Yozora has more experience than him, both good and bad. Yozora learned from those experiences and that makes him who he is now. Soon Tanjiro spoke up to Yozora.

"I will admit that i was mad at first, but when Rengoku-san mentioned you during the train incident i thought about looking at things from your perspective. The more i did, the more that your actions made sense. Besides.........if Rengoku-san thinks of you so highly, then there is no way that you're a bad person."

"Heh. I guess if we can't trust each other, we can at least trust in Rengoku-san's judgement of character, huh."

Soon the two boys shared a laugh. They had a few things in common. They both fight to protect and their connection with Rengoku is what brought them together. Soon Yozora stood up as he walks out the room.

"I still have one more person to apologize to. Though get better soon Tanjiro, after all you'll be training with everyone else when you recover."

As Yozora was walking away, he looked around as he sensed her ki. He walks outside of the estate as he saw the person he was looking for with Aoi and the others. Soon Yozora called out to her.

"Nezuko Kamado, correct?"

The girl turned around and looked at Yozora. To be honest, she never expected him to want to talk to her. Especially since they didn't exactly meet on the best terms.

"I just wanted to.....say sorry. That's it."

Yozora turned around as he was ready to leave. However, he stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. When he turned around he just saw Nezuko smiling at him. Soon she hands him a box, when Yozora opened it he saw something so beautiful that it brought tears to his eyes.

"Oh, doughnuts~"

Suddenly Yozora puts a hand on Nezuko's shoulder. When the girl looked at him, she saw that he was crying tears of joy.

"You really are a great person! I promise to keep you safe from Muzan!"

Soon Yozora rushed inside of the estate and went to be in a room by himself. As he checked to see if he was alone, he ate one of the donuts. He closed his eyes as he was smiling brightly as he kept eating. A nice, quiet room to himself. Donuts by his side as he was lying on his back. This was a time a pure bliss for him.

"Oh, doughnuts~. So delicous, doughnuts~. Delicious to the hole, doughnuts. By myself, i eat doughnuts! Lying on my back, i eat doughnuts! A forbidden pleausre, a sense of guilt, and........doughnuts!"

As Yozora is happily eating, he's swaying side to side as he held his cheek with his hand. Right now, he felt nothing but joy as he couldn't stop smiling.

"This is a blissful time. Doughnuts, doughnuts........oh doughnuts. So delicious, doughnuts!"

While Yozora was eating his doughnuts, he didn't notice Onui and Nora at the door of his room. As they walked away, they had a smile on their face. Even after everything that has happened, they were glad to see that Yozora could still make such a cute expression.

Soon Yozora was walking out of the estate with his box of donuts in hand. Though he was surprised when saw Muichiro standing outside. Soon he called out to the mist pillar and was met with a smile.

"Yozora, i'm glad to see you again!"

"Same here, i'm happy to see you're doing well Muichiro."

The two boys smiled as they walked together. Its been awhile since they saw each other outside of headquarters. They kind of missed each other, but they wouldn't say it out loud.

"You should get ready Yozora. If someone manages to get through Gyomei's training, they'll have to come to you next."

"I see. Though i already have a plan on how to train them."

Yozora was remembering the tortu- training that Muramasa gave him. As he thought about using this training method on the other demon slayers he laughed to himself with a smile on his face as Muichiro just stared at him.

"Yozora can be really scary sometimes."

"By the way, i have something for you Muichiro."

As Muichiro looked at his cousin, he saw him holding out a donut. As Muichiro got the donut from Yozora, the boy had his own donut in his other hand. When they both ate the donuts, they had bright smiles on their faces.

"Oh doughnuts~."

"Doughnuts.........."

As they looked at each other they both shared a laugh. They truly enjoy being around each other, especially since they're the only family that they have left.

"Well then Muichiro, i better prepare to train some swordsmen."

~Meanwhile~
Kokushibo is seen sitting down by himself as he hasn't said a single word. Soon his mind went back to a fight he had with a certain pillar. He began to remember exactly what the pillar said.

"I'm Yozora Tsugikuni, i'll make you see that i'm here.............when i kick your ass."

Kokushibo didn't know why, but he felt something when the boy said that. He didn't even notice that he already had his hand on the hilt of his sword. Right now, he didn't even notice that he had a small smile on his face.

"So this is what its like........to have anticipation."