Chapter 152 True King

Muzan looked at Yhwach with a deadly glare. This creature just appeared out of nowhere to rob him of everything. He couldn't tell if the individual in front of him is arrogant or just that powerful.

"Come, Kibutsuji Muzan. I am a demon who has conquered the sun. Try to absorb me if you can, though it will end in failure. A person who fears death has no chance against someone with nothing to lose."

"You dare look down upon me. Though i am quite happy you appeared. Instead of hunting down Nezuko, i'll just absorb you and slaughter the Demon Slayer Corps myself!!!!"

 Instead of hunting down Nezuko, i'll just absorb you and slaughter the Demon Slayer Corps myself!!!!"

Yhwach just looked at Muzan in disappointment. For the so called, "Father of Demons", he seemed a bit lackluster. Soon Yhwach just sighed as he looked at Muzan.

"It seems i've overestimated you. I don't know what is more foolish. The fact you want to fight against me or the fact you think that you have a chance against me."

"You bastard!!!!!"

Muzan stretched his arms and grew several sharp blades in his extended forearms and shape shift his hands into several bladed protrusions. Soon he used his arms as bladed whips as he swings them at Yhwach with immense speed.

Dust fills the air as Muzan continuously strikes at Yhwach. However, he felt that something was off. Everytime he attacked, he didn't feel his bladed arms tear into flesh. When the dust cleared, Muzan's eyes became wide with what he saw.

"Blood Demon Art:Blut Vene Anhaben."

Yhwach gave his ki physical form and exerts it from his body to create a barrier to protect himself from Muzan's attack

Yhwach gave his ki physical form and exerts it from his body to create a barrier to protect himself from Muzan's attack. However, Muzan noticed something off from this barrier. His arms that attacked the barrier, felt weaker and weaker.

"This barrier has more to it than just simple defense. It consumes everything that comes into contact with it in order to maintain itself. Of course, living beings are also consumed."

Muzan quickly removed his arms by biting them off. He quickly regenerated the arms he lost and looked at Yhwach. For some reason, just being near him made him fear for his life.